The new alice in wonderland

Discussion in 'General' started by zombiegreen, Jul 27, 2009.

1. who else is pretty psyched about it?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjMkNrX60mA"]YouTube - Alice in Wonderland Official Trailer[/ame]

2. That looks like a blast to see baked.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZv1vki4ou4]YouTube - Toy Story 3 - HD Trailer[/ame]

4. I had never been more excited to see a preview for a movie then it gets disabled by fucking youtube

5. Lol just watch it on youtube.

6. Well I didn't know the trailer came out and had been wanting to see this movie ever since someone told me about last year but yeah OP I'll help you out a bit

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtjrlMKDCwY]YouTube - Alice In Wonderland Official Teaser Trailer (HD) 720p[/ame]

7. i WILL be blazed and WILL be with a lady when i go see that movie.

8. Yeah lol otherwise you look gay.

9. I'll probably see this in theaters on shroomies

10. ths would be one of those movies the kids would say "dude that would be the best shit to see on acid or shrooms." but anybody with psychadelics experience knows thats just a horrible trip waiting to happen.

NOW high on the other hand... pretty sweet. i might even see it sober cause ive always liked tim burtons movies since the first time i saw the nightmare before christmas

11. Taking a lady friend to a Tim Burton film? Risky business, but depends on the lady...:p

12. I disagree, I've done a handful of psychedelics and I think seeing this movie on shrooms would be awesome.

13. if not, ill just go with my stoner buddies. we will look gay as fuck, but i don't care this shit is gonnnnnna be epic. i might do shrooms for it, not sure!

EDIT: My ass is blazed, so if that made no sense my bad. it seems like there is somethin wrong with it.

14. I guess I'm the only one who wants to see Woody and Buzz in another movie.

15. Im def going to see it while trippin in 3-d :hello:

16. i guess it all depends on youre state of mind. im considered clinicly insane when im not on my medication so acid and shrooms tend to take me to a bad place when i see or hear dark things.

by the preview it seemed to be a somewhat dark movie and the people i know wouldnt go near that tripping

id love a trip (not an acid trip) back to the days when my kids were into the toy story movies, so another one is just up my alley. probably go see it without my kids just for the memories it would bring back.

17. that trailer reminded me of my perception of when i was on shrooms. ha.

18. anyone know what the plot for toy story 3 will be? cause didn't andy like grow up in the last one?

19. It said on the youtube page that they get dropped off at a day care center or some shit while Andy goes to college.

20. #20 xlikelocusts, Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2009
    Im pretty sure he gets a girl pregnant and moves into college with her. People have already started speculating that the movies finale will be Andy passing down woody and buzz to his child.

Also Im pumped to see toy story 3. Both 1 and 2 were some of the greatest movies I can remember of my childhood.

Or the day care one agalloch said. I cant remember which one was real and fake.