Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The neverending ladder to 1K

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Little Wing, Nov 29, 2004.

1. This is baffling me. A couple months ago I noticed I was getting close to breaking one thousand posts... a big accomplishment for such a lazy poster :p. But anyway I swear my post number has been deadlocked. I'll get a bit closer, and then the number goes down.. Can anyone explain this bizarre phenomenom? I don't really care about the post count, I'm just curious as to why the number has jumped back randomly a few times lately.

2. Probably some of the threads you posted on got deleted. :smoking:

3. Aha! That makes perfect sense.
    Don't know why that didnt occur to me. But I am now free from being totally confused and baffled about my dimminishing post count.

4. You should make an "official post-whore" thread in Pandora's Box and just go crazy, hehe :)

5. lol

6. how many posts have i got?