Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Never Been Caught Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by B-unted, Apr 12, 2009.

1. #1 B-unted, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    So there are so many stories on here of people getting busted for marijuana and such. In the 4 years of my heavy, daily smoking I have never been caught. I have brought my stash back and forth from school, to home across state borders multiple times. I have not once been caught in my dorm room, b y a parent or by a police officer. The closest encounter I have ever had was while rolling a blunt in the parking lot of our local bowling alley. The cop who is stationed there on the weekends to keep an eye on the local kids, saw us with the lights on and proceeded to walk towards us. While Im rolling my boy tells me a cop is coming so i throw all my shit (dutch + leaf, weed, and grinder in my bag. I also have more weed and a scale. (just picked up) didnt hve that much but he asked what we were doing and asked to see what was in my bag. I told him there was just stuff I would need throughout the night and he keeped on pressing me. I told him I was a criminal justice major and i know he couldnt look in my bag. And that definitely pissed him off. In a very distinguishable angry voice told us to get outta here.

I just seem to have the good luck here. Or maybe its just cause im so damn careful?

Anyone else just always seem to escape getting busted?

2. I'm EXTREMELY careful. I have never been caught with weed. The closest I've been to being caught, the school asked why I had a gram of weed on me. I told them I found it on school campus and was proceeding to bring it to administration. Only bad thing about that was I lost a gram of dank. :(

3. I've smoked weed for 40 years and was NEVER busted. Is it luck? Maybe a little, but most of it was just being a bit smart about it.

Whenever I read these stories about people getting caught by either parents, cops or dorm police, the first thing that comes to mind is, "Effin' idiot deserves to get caught."

It really doesn't take a genius not to get caught doing this shit. You don't need a searchlight for a brain. Just a little night light will do, but you DO have to turn it on.:rolleyes:

4. Yea i was like this about a week ago.. then my bro read my txts and yea.. got cought.., even though i almost always erase my txts

5. Perfect timing ! ;)

6. the jinx yourself thread. ;)

7. I've been smoking for almost 5 years now, and i've never come close to being caught.

It helps that i live in a very pot-friendly city, but really, it just comes down to common sense, its not hard to avoid being caught.

8. ^^^QFT.

no i've never been caught.
    cause i'm smart about my shit.

9. #9 lwien, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    :eek: :eek: Ok, forget I ever said what I said........(knocking on every piece of wood I can find)

10. I have yet to been caught either

11. Haven't been caught yet, but it hasn't been to long for me.

12. I just told my parents that I smoke the herb.

13. i've been smoking almost two years and over time i've told my parents more and more about me smoking and how much i smoke. they don't "let me" but they don't punish me when we have a talk about it. i've never been caught in the act or with weed/pipe on me. and i've never gotten in trouble with cops for it.

14. I've been smoking for a little over a year now, and I credit my good fortune to common sense. I don't smoke in the dorms if there's even a chance a teacher could come around. I never smoke at home unless I have the house to myself. And if I smoke in a car, it's moving. Lock the door, use air freshener, and keep your shit hidden, and your chances of being caught will drop by 99%.

15. 30 years, most of them growing, many of them in the past doing things for a living we can't discuss here. Never once came close to getting busted.

16. its easy to think youre smart about your shit until you get caught. just because something hasnt gotten you caught yet doesnt mean it wont in the future. just a few words of caution.

17. Here's some words of advice, act like weed is illegal and you should never be caught.
    Since it is a class 1 "narcotic" :rolleyes:

But seriously, ive never been busted in over 13 years, just keep your wits about
    you and dont have a half sitting in your pocket.

18. If you are not a dumbass and you take appropriate measures you won't get caught. Period.

19. This is not me being never caught but I was caught the other night, not because of me though hah!

I normally never get caught because I'm just a normal guy that doesn't look like a typical stoner or whatever - not to generalise. So people probably don't expect me to smoke weed anyway at this party I had an 8th and we had been tokin it and this drunk girl rang the police and they came round and busted me, only got a caution but how ridiculoius? I would never get caught its just for some reason this bint thought it would be funny to ring the police..

Ah well!

20. If you're smoking around people you can't trust then it WAS because of you ;)