The negative benefits of people demonizing Cannabis

Discussion in 'General' started by SkippyRebooted, Jul 25, 2019.

1. I’m 35 years old, and never used cannabis until a few months after it was legalized in Canada. I’ve suffered from PTSD and depression for over 5 years. It wasn’t until I found CBD cannabis strains and information from friends and family that I tried it.

The fact people demonize cannabis because it gets you high is absolute insanity! CBD rich cannabis over the last 8 months has helped me cope with the issues PTSD and depression pose. And I am a firm believer that cannabis is a legit medicine many people can use to enrich their lives! Alzheimer’s, glaucoma, ptsd, and many more things are lightened by the medical use of cannabis.

I am glad I live in Canada where it is now not a criminal offence for people with serious health issues to have access to a medicine that can actually help them.

I have hope other countries will follow and de-criminalize cannabis. There are too many people that would benefit using it. Sure some people like to use it to get high, but they aren’t hurting any one. How many deaths have there been reported due to Cannabis use? ZERO!

So this is my rant, and if you don’t believe me, watch this 14 minute video, and if you have any one who is a non believer. Share this with them too.

Sorry for the long rant, I just needed to get this off my chest! Help save people from endless suffering when there is an all natural medicine that can help in an instant!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Those who demonize weed just show their ignorance. That puts a big fat red flag on their heads in my mind.

Also, that video got me good in the emotions... :cry:
    poor kids going through spinal taps :(

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah I teared up a few times. But proof it helps!

4. I’ve seen it change many lives in the same way it changed yours.

glad you found your medicine!

• Like Like x 2