The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman (2013)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Vee, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Its not a cannabis movie but didn't stop me blazzing up first to see it ...lol
    So I thought the opening shots were kinda creepy, but the movie settled down, but Shia LaBeouf didn't man he bounced all over the place, rumor he took LSD to make it look real?

This movie has got one of the best quotes ever, to quote Drako
     'I'd like to sit down and explain it all to you like in a fucking James Bond movie, but I get bored easily.' 
    you can imagine what happens next ...lol

While traveling Eastern Europe,  Shia LaBeouf / Charlie Countryman, falls for a Romanian beauty, and Charlie just can't say no! ...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqnstjzPtfo

Attached Files:

2. I thought this was a great movie, especially the cinematography and craftsmanship behind those first few scenes where's he's talking to his mom...kinda...that's his best performance in anything, by a landslide.    I also liked the running joke throughout the movie regarding the destination the mother meant.

Good flick while blazed

3. I agree it freaked me out I was blazzed and just settling down when his mom died ...wow I thought this shit is too early in the movie, and Yeah the destination was what the F...Budapest or some place B'
    But dark if you were Drako, would you beat the shit outta him, I think he deserved what he got ....!