The Nativesoundz adventure thread (and yours too)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NativeSoundz, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Back to reality, in my Hollywood apartment, for the 1st time in 2 weeks.

It all started with Haile and I flying to New York to get some recordings/business done with our band. That city is incredible, and I'm super excited what this city is offering us as a band. Like I said in another thread, it really is all about who you know. And I think we met the right people :) Stay tuned for an album release, we'll be recording all through October.

So we were heading back to LA when we got wind of a few friends heading to San Francisco. We had a layover in Phoenix, and we convinced the supervisor to change our flight (after she was extremely rude about something that was completely her mistake) She admitted her faults, and put us on 1st class to San Fran!!!

I've never flown 1st class before, but I could get used to it. Free food, wine, beer,etc. The seats recline (those that fly a lot understand how big a deal that is haha). It was great.

San Francisco is such an awesome place, I've been there before but never for this long. I think I'm gonna move there in the near future, I fell in love with the vibe. Stayed with our friends near Haight Ashbury for a few nights, stayed with my lovely friend in Berkley another night. Then stayed in a hilarious motel a few miles from Fisherman's wharf. The owner's wife cooked us some bomb curry and other Indian food cuz they liked us haha.

I got back to LA on Sunday and immediately had to head to my hometown of Lancaster (desert town on the edge of LA county). I literally dropped my shit off then had to go for some family stuff going on.

As I'm typing this, I'm experiencing my extremely comfortable queen sized bed for the 1st time in 2 weeks. If there's one thing I missed about LA, it would definitely be this right here...

I'd love to hear stories of your recent adventures, whether it was a world tour or the lovely walk to your mailbox :)

Spread love everybody

Here's a pic from San Fran, I loved this mural, its really powerful
    1375781145829.jpg

2. I've just been at home like.

3. Sounds like an amazing adventure :smoke: I loved San Francisco when i was there.

4. That city has such a great vibe. Cant wait to go back

5. Anything exciting happen at home???