The National Defense Authorization Act

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BluntAssassin, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Yeah buddy.

There done playing around.

America is going to be a full blown police state at any moment.

Everything is slowly moving in place.

2. ^
    Nice RAND!!!

3. It was voted against by 3 Dems 3 GOP and Bernie Sanders

Bernie Sanders for Pres.

4. obama better veto that fucking shit

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6ThanSzG_w]National Defense Authorization Act - Tyranny Vs. Liberty - YouTube[/ame]

Executive veto or not, the politicians who voted on this are traitors and should be immediately removed from office, if not tried in a court of law for defying the Constitution they are sworn to protect and defend.

How the fuck are things this bad? I mean, seriously, what in God's name went wrong with this nation?

Five years ago when anyone with half a brain on their shoulders was saying, "Eventually we are going to become a Police State," I agreed with them but was hopeful that they were completely wrong. Now you're telling me it's about to be made official?

6. Makes me sad and stresses me out to know that this country is turning to shit... We fucked.

7. Makes you wonder where the economy is headed.

It's only as things begin to spiral out of control that the hammer comes down in an attempt to quell the discontent.

8. [quote name='"Durchii"']Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6ThanSzG_w

Executive veto or not, the politicians who voted on this are traitors and should be immediately removed from office, if not tried in a court of law for defying the Constitution they are sworn to protect and defend.

How the fuck are things this bad? I mean, seriously, what in God's name went wrong with this nation?

Five years ago when anyone with half a brain on their shoulders was saying, "Eventually we are going to become a Police State," I agreed with them but was hopeful that they were completely wrong. Now you're telling me it's about to be made official?[/quote]

Punch McCain in that fucked up jaw of his the punk bastard. I swear I hate him as bad as Obama. Or more and to think that's what our choices were last election. Don't want to mention him in this thread but thank the heavens for a certain Dr running for president of this republic.

9. Lets infiltrate their homes and take them out...

Shit, hope I don't get sent to Guantanamo for that

10. I agree.

Guns...Ammo...Extra food > Terrorist? Those all sound like things people who favor small government would have.

11. Welcome to fascism.

The door is now open.

Please, try not to stay to long.

This thread needs more attention.

12. Ladies and Gents, fire your engines. It's time to take your arms and stand against the nazis in 21st century.

13. I have an emergency supply of food for anything (natural disaster, etc, etc) and it's frightening to think that I would be considered a terrorist for just having a week+ supply of food.

14. [​IMG] :( (I'd smile, but it's to true to be funny)

15. outright declaration of war against the American People by the military-connected power elite

16. we are so sodomized