Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the name

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kindbudhero, Jul 5, 2004.

1. I here this all time, what is with the name well actually my friends gve it to me casue people always ask what makes you a hero well here it is this one time i went to a party with like 10 people at it and it was supposed to be a stoner party and everyone was to bring alot of weed and i get and find out only two other people had weed and it was a 40 between them and everyone wanted to smoke and im sitting there i shame of this sorry sack of reg commercial and everyone like what are we going to do this wont get everyone high duh so everyone is disapointed not know i had weed so i busted a ounce of my kindbud(northernlights crossed withsomthing) i think hard to remeber but everyone gets stoned and some goes man you are a hero not just any hero a kindbud hero and it stuck

2. Sounds like a sacrifice worthy of a nickname to me! And being remembered as a hero isn't a bad deal.

~Lycanthropy

3. Saved the night, eh? Had I been there, I probably would've given you a nice, cordial and firm handshake, too. Heh heh.

4. You may be the kind bud hero, but you're definately not the puncuation hero. Periods?

:D