The name game

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by chubba, Mar 21, 2010.

1. ok so im really high right now and i was sitting here thinking and this random memory poped into my head, So when i was in fresno ca i had a job stuffing envlopes and i found this name to just be halirous and this memory has inspired me to start this game haha...

The name was of an anesthesiologist who coincidently had the name Dr. Reaper lol just makes me think of being put to sleep by the grim reaper haha...

so has anybody else out here ran into any funny names? please share

2. i don't know if this is what you are looking for but, my kindergarten teachers name was Mrs. Nausrat (nos-rat). I am high though it might not actually be all that funny.:smoking:

3. haha thats halarious :laughing: right on point

4. When I went to private school, I knew the kid with the funniest name ever. Some of you may have even heard of this kid before, because of how hilarious his name is, and how far his story has spread.
    This person is named....get ready for it....Woody Johnson. Heres where it gets worse...his mothers maiden name is Dickie, and he lives on Willey drive. I know. Ridiculous.

Even funnier. When me, woody and a few other guys were at a Lacrosse camp years ago we over heard a kid telling some guys about this kid he knows with the funniest name ever...needless to say he was talking about Woody. Woody had no idea who the kid was, it just increased the awesomeness of the legend of Woodruff B. Johnson.
    Now Woody is a cadet in the air force. I can't imagine the amount of shit he had to go through in boot camp, training, etc. If your reading this Woodman, this tokes for you.

5. lol shit i knew this girl that i used to go to school with named tess..... tess tkal. how bad is that?:rolleyes:

6. 2 kids at my high school were named Jack Daniels and Woodrow (Woody) Bonner

7. Lmao that would have to be the worst ever i would probably kill my parents if they named me something like that...

ok so my friend was telling me that this asian ladies name was Phuk Yu lmao i think im going to have to change my name now haha

8. In third grade i knew this kid named hairy bawlz

9. I work at an airport and we have a hangar waiting list posted in the hallway.. Guy's last name was "Gotschalk" so we'd always make a sentence out of "Jim Gots chalk on his pants" or something to that effect.. Until he died in a plane crash, then we all just kinda were sad that he'd never be based here.

10. My aunts urologist or bladder dr whatever, the pee dude (she had some nasty bladder something or whatever i dunno). Was named Phil Kaup (pronounced Cup) she said he actually had his first name changed cause from peter to phil but how fucking awesome

11. my nephew's kindergarden teacher's name is Mrs.Funmaker... awsome... hes lucky..:smoking:

12. Beggining of the semester in english we had a George Lopez, class literally burst out in luaghter every first couple of times the prof. called attendance:smoking:

13. In my highschool, we had a Mr. Sherlock, and Mr. Wattson, that was pretty funny.

No lie, but I once knew this guy, named pronounced like "Nam Fam" from Vietnam who's sister's name was "Lam."

No joke, and his brother's name was "Bon-Bon"

14. I have a friend who's name is Patrick Fitzpatrick and i knew a kid named Harry Mole and coincidently he had a hairy mole on his neck lol.

15. ther'es some dude in the paper right now for a murder trial and his name is Richard Beeter. Anyone know what's short for richard? ;)

16. A prostitute named Chuen Wang (pronounced: Chewin' Wang)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkyCj0hmIOs]YouTube - Unfortunate Name - Prostitute named Chuen Wang[/ame]​

17. Back when I was in highschool there was an exchange student named Zhing Kong Zang.
    If King Kong were Asian you'd have him.
    Dunno, you'd had to have seen him to really understand.
    I also knew a Sherlock Holmes. Haha like what parent would do that to their own child?

18. one of my classmates back in college had the craziest name ever: Iona Little Whiteman lol

19. When I worked landscaping a while back we did lawn mowing for a Dr. P. Moore, Urologist.

20. Had a broken finger set by ......Dr. Payne:eek::D:smoke: