The Myths of Marjiuana.

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokaification, Oct 21, 2009.

1. #1 Smokaification, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2009
    So, as everyone knows there is plently of false info floating around and I want to know the craziest, dumbest, most asinine thing you have ever heard/believed about cannabis.

EX: Ive heard people say that marijuana with seeds is a male bud. Like the male plant makes seedy buds and the female makes seedless buds.

EX: Some people think that if Dank bud has seeds its not dank. I try to explain that it's dank that accidently got pollinated.

There are literally tons of untrue things ppl believe are fact because their friend told them, you know, that friend that heard it from his friend's friend's uncle's daughter's boyfriend who tried to grow a plant once with a blacklight.....

Let me hear your stories/ old beliefs.

2. Purple bud is somehow better than any other color of bud, or that purple buds are ALWAYS dank

3. Well seeds actually make it less dank, because it means the plant put more effort into seed production than resin production.

4. True but it doesn't mean is not dank if it has A seed.

What I'm saying is, I've met people who say "If it has seeds is not kb, kb CAN'T have seeds, blah blah blah.

My area is dominated by regs so most ppl are ignorant about dank.

5. That the trichomes was cocaine added to the bud.

6. Buddy of mine was getting free bud because the tool he was getting it from thought you could only smoke the leaves..

7. I've met an overwhelming number of people who say that.

8. Haha I knew someone that said that. He thinks white widow has cocaine on it, but get this.. He thinks it *grows* on it too. Hahaha, love it.