The Myth of Equality

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Citizen_Mang, Jan 30, 2014.

That's why with equality of opportunity the top rise to the top and the rest find their place somewhere along the hierarchy.  Unless of coarse you also believe that one's class is also determined by hereditary.  That's a whole 'nother level.

Seek help. Fast.

3. Dude...take that childish shit back to toybox.
    We're done.. Shame tho, I thought you was cool....but on this...we are going to have to disagree. With all the information that is available at the tips of your fingers, you latch onto some left wing fringe bullshit propaganda that has NO factual basis on the actual historical context of Thomas Jefferson's life. Or lifelong ambition to create a free society devoid of racism or inequality for those willing to work for it, and die for it. Instead it has devolved into a society of weak minded drones who only feel entitled to it, and have no clue about it's creation, or respect for it. That is sad to me. I'm glad I had worthwhile teachers who wanted us to learn, and didn't just fill our heads with drivel and opinion based on their own feeling of irrelevance in a big scary world. 
      You keep that mentality through life and you too will be irrelevant. It puts you into the same category as the Right wing fringe that tell us the world is only 6000 years old and that invisible men want us to live like they do based on interpretations from a book, written by a man.

I suggest you open your mind and realize that everything someone WANTS you to learn only benefits them. I suggest that you SEEK out the things that you want to learn about. Until then, you are no better then the people that take their info from assholes like the guy on my avatar.

4. #24 Massholes, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014

Disagree with what? Did Jefferson not own slaves?

You thought I was cool? You don't even know me nor I you.

I said to seek help because of your aggressive rant about my simple question. It was rather unnecessary and frankly... weird.

You keep that mentality through life and you too will be irrelevant

5. This is literally better than tvSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Next argument, the sun isn't hot.

7. I agree. We should be able to enslave those weaker than us.

8. Anyone with skin darker than mine should be a slave. :mad:

equality in terms of ones anatomy i.e skin color height weight gender , or equality on the premise on intelligence , status and education?

male and female equality is possible , but male and female equality in terms of who is stronger than the other and who dominates certain jobs cant and wont really be changed , men are generally stronger , its science , so more men work construction. that's understandable

but when women are seen as objects instead of people , or weak minded and emotional then thats where it crosses the line.
    that social stigma or mind state can be changed.

also in terms of inequality within social status , the black white or Mexican people at the bottom 10% will most likely never make it to the top 1% unless they were really extremely lucky because of the differences in intelligence and opportunities available to them.
    so that really cant be changed , because it has been perpetuated throughout the centuries.