Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Mystery of Wax!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SuperCheese, Oct 29, 2010.

1. I've seen this earwax, or hash wax, whatever you want to call it a few times around the net and it looks fucking amazing. Unfortunately, I can't find any information on how to make it. Does anyone how to, or a site with good steps? That would be wicked if someone could help me out!

2. search how to make butane honey oil, I believe that is what you are referring to as "earwax hash"

3. Search 'Hash' in title of threads only. its at the top in the dark green bar. :)

4. #4 Thai_Sticks, Oct 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2010
    Haha your other thread in medical i replied to got deleted. Shame on you for making two threads in one day with the same question.

Heres a video of a guy whipping oil into wax

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9lH8uXyZVg&feature=related]YouTube - Whipping oil into Wax and more[/ame]

Looks like hes got a few different videos where he whips bho, this one shows wax but there is atleast one that shows him going all the way to budder.

EDIT: if you didnt see my other reply in your last thread, hashbean has a video where he shows/explains making budder

5. #5 SuperCheese, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2010
    Haha I didn't expect people to respond so quickly. Never underestimate pot smokers, could be the lesson here. Thank you man, you're very helpful. I did see your comment on the other thread. Can't get enough of Hashbean's accent. :)