Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The mystery berry and the lemon

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Wonka, Jun 16, 2010.

1. This isn't the full amount, this is after picking some off an 8th. A mystery berry headies, seems to be a decent pick up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And something special in the works, just something someone found. A fresh vs. drying lemon kush baby.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Willy Wonka and his weed factory, dank buds +REP

3. That fresh lemon kush is so beautiful.

4. Yea, believe me it's not my factory :p But yea the mystery berry is definitely dank, the lemon, I'm waiting for tonight I'm thinking to give it a test taste.

Yea it is, you know what, after getting bag-weed for so long, there isn't anything that can compare to fresh.

5. where are you on the east coast

6. Maryland actually, it's not too far from new york or DC where I'm at so you get the best of both worlds. Although maryland grown isn't too bad since we have a decent grow season.

7. That could be White Berry (White Widow x Blueberry), I had some in the general vicinity of your location.

8. Interesting that you mention it, because we seem to get a lot of kush......a lot of berries, and a lot of white widow. Douno guess who ever grows it likes the strains. But I do believe it to be incredible, time for another bowl of it :smoking:

9. #9 weenerdog, Jun 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2010
    fresh is the best..... looks so crystally and delicious..