the mystery anyeurism... or maybe not... you be the judge?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by IGotTheCottons, Nov 8, 2003.

1. so yeah... i'm at work today and i'm about to leave... waitin by the door for my ride when i let a couple of my co-workers in the employee door... the lady see's me and is like "jesus... what happened to your head?" i say "huh?" and she's like "there's a huge lump on your head" so i go and check it out to discover i have this huge knot on my forehead... like i banged it REALLY hard... the thing is... i didn't. this lump just came outta nowhere. it was about the size of a quarter in diameter, and about half an inch off my head. kinda freaked me out... it disappeared a few hours later...

wonder what the hell that was all about... any ideas?

2. Hmmm..I don't know what that could mean, but maybe it's ok now that it's gone? You should maybe get it checked out.

3. have you been under much stress..... or done or eaten anything that you usually wouldn't have lately?

other then then get it check with the doc' i'd say....:)

4. i have been pretty stressed lately... work, bills, etc...

it scared the hell outta me for a while 'cause my grandpa died from an anyeurism, and the dr's said it runs in the family... i could feel my pulse through the lump... but it did go away, so i dunno if it's something to worry about or not...

5. well since your family has a history i would at least call the doctors office and see whats up

6. Do you drink a lot, or do any drugs that could cause memory blanks?

7. I don't think it was an aneurysm because the swelling was outside the skull. If it appeared and then went away it sounds more like some sort or allergic reaction. If there is no sign of trauma (bruising or scrape) you probably did not whack in on anything.

If you have 'unusual' or more frequent headaches or your vision starts shorting out, it might be time to xray.

I am not a doctor or health care professional, but I do watch General Hospital and ER when nothing else is on.

Look it up on WebMD.

Free advice is worth it's price.

ot

8. When my friend is stressed out, he gets a ball the size of 1/2inch² on his hand... Pretty freaky, he always gets it when there are tests for school.

9. yeah... lately i've been having headaches in the area where the lump was. and the artery under where it was is all hard... lol. this isn't cool! i don't have any freakin' insurance.

Grasscity Deals Near You