The "My Day" Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Today kinda blew. My mom was ragging on me all day, I cried a lot, I feel like a fucking failure and a loser, shit just sucks lately. But the weather's okay and I am eating kickass pizza so I guess thing're all right. :/

2. I'm having a pretty cool morning.

When I woke up, my boyfriend had already gone to the store to pick up coffee and also some Hardee's breakfast biscuits. So I woke up to breakfast and coffee--that's always cool.

I got up and checked my e-mail and smoked. My boyfriend and our friend Bob (who works third shift) decided to go to our local bar to have some drinks. This kinda irked me because my boyfriend and I had a fight last night and I fell asleep mad. So him going to the bar at 9am (he has the day off from work) seemed like a dick move on his part.

So they leave and I'm just chilling, trying to wake up. Thirty minutes later, he comes back and says he has a surprise. You know what he brought me? A beautiful glass bong to replace my crappy, duct taped bong that I've been using. Really sweet, huh?

It is hard to stay mad, you know? Haha

He still went to the bar, though.

3. My day thus far was alright I feel pretty lazy tho. I have to go to a wedding rehearsal later. I'll prob blaze and cruise around on my longboard after that and do my laundry...pretty boring..

4. didnt do anything during the day, but met up with a friend tonight.

smoked some and then smoked some more. got to try out a new drug, i wont mention what it is here but it didnt really have any effect. after that bought some (other) drugs and went home.

5. nothing like hot weather a couch, beavis and budhead on my laptop, and tacos my mother in law made. its a good day. got blowed in the morning. had sex with my wife before she went to work. beavis & butthead: washing the dog, washing the dog.

6. I was just hangin around town for few hours, then got some dank ass bud, rolled a fatass joint and called my pal to hit the curb with me :) we smoked it for 30mins(it was HUGE) and were sooo ffing high :smoking: i realized millions of shit about the universe but then i forgot it all ): it was totally Nobel Prize - quality shit ! And after that went home, just waitin to blaze again any minute.. Peace

7. today eh, not so great. Went to work at 1pm, and it was slow as FUCK today. i sold $43.90 and i work on commission at a retail store, so i made 9/hr today instead of commission. just got home like an hour ago, ive just been lounging around, probably gunna get the vape going in a little. boring day

8. I had a fucking awesome ass day,

so today i was chillen out with a few buds, smoking some dank ass bud, and my 1/8th ran out in about 2-2 1/2 hours, and some other people arrive, and one of dem was, that kind of stoner, ya know, the im better than all you, and can smoke way more than anyone here kind of guy

so they were lookin fer bud so i agreed to hook them up, i go get a 1/8th of that dandy dank, and he told me he could smoke me under the table, so i took him up lol, im not one for competetion when it comes to weed, but fuck it, he wants to smoke me up fuck it,

so he starts blazing up his joints, i flicked in what littel i had left, and he was bein such a poser, just smoking all out, and i said fuck it, ill show him how to toke, so we smoked every bit of his weed, and he was fucking ready for bed, fuckin done, and i was just laughin,

i hate it when people think weed is a, huge as competition and try to outsmoke everyone, but fuck it, more free weed with me, everyone else was havin a time, the place was hotboxes as fuck, but he was just to hardcore to let it go, kinda put him in his place,

still got mad faded, like, fucking airplanes didnt have shit on me, but he was done, cooked, fried, i found it hilarous,

well its not like im proud of my tolerance, but when a wannabe needs to be put in his place, then its ok haha, no need to be a big ass wanna be stoner, just have fun with the bud

9. woke up at 6 pm lol i didnt go to bed till 7 am tho i told my brow we needy some weedy then when i was gonna call my hookup i couldnt find my phone so i just smoked like 20 cigs and felt like shit

10. sitting around waiting for people to turn up. no weed. no money. pink floyd though :hello:

11. ok im writing this high as balls lol i played soccer with my fride and didnt realice it cuz i was GONE!! then i forgat what i wantedto eat then i let the ice cream melt theni thaught about how the human race is getting dumber lolthen i watched la ink and zonjed out then got on here and zoned out lol that what hass happend in the last 1 1/2 lol

12. My day was awesome. I woke up around 11am, smoked a blunt:D, played call of duty:rolleyes:, cleaned the whole house (it was diiiirty, we haven't cleaned in a week ), went out and bought some things to make my bathroom look pimped,:cool: then came back, smoked, and log into GC. The only way I see this getting better is if meagan good knocks on my door in her pjs.

P.S. Sorry about the smileys, I'm high :smoking:

13. #113 KoopaKing, Aug 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2010
    I didn't talk to one person all day long.
    I did jack shit all day.

Took a 4 hour nap, smoked the last of my weed and now must wait like a month and a half till I will have extra money to spend on weed.

This cycle has been happening for about 8 months now. Thank goodness it ends when I start working at the end of the month while starting school again.

14. So I go to work with being perma-baked from last night. In the middle of the shift, i helped this dude carry all this pop and shit for mixing drinks, (he works as a bartender). When I got to the bar I noticed an absinthe bottle and there ice water tap. the guy ends up giving me one of their "ritual" abisnthe spoons. then I smoked 2 bowls in the rain with my friend from work at the end of my shift. haha

15. haha, yes, I can play on that for hours whether I'm stoned or not..now, thats good..I have one on my fridge that I made...planning on filling it up.

Today was a good day..worked with two kids from 9-11 and made 100 bucks, as I did yesterday...200 dolla ftw..making bank in the summer :D.
    Ive just moved, so still getting all my shit sorted out...got the fish tank set up. Boyfriend and I went to fish store and bought some live plants and a few new buddies for the others in the tank. Looks ballin', I must say.
    Cooked some cheeseburgers, watched True Blood...arranged more shit...chillin' on my planty porch. It turns out deer live behind us in the woods. Many. Love watching them.

16. woke up, drank the rest of my hennessy, smoked a bowl. I chilled for an hour then decided to ride my bike. After about an hour or 2 got bored, because I was sober, and decided to go rack paint.

Fast forward 30 minutes, I ditch my bike in trees along the side of [undisclosed store], walk in pick my colors of paint and then fill up my back pack with 12 cans of rusto. Ok, so I walk out of the aisle and am walking along the back wall, and this sketchy ass guy in a red shirt walks out of the tool aisle. He wouldn't look me in the eye, and I walk past him, then I look back and he picks up a fan and starts eyeballing it.

I walk into the aisle he came out of, stop and look thru the the little rack at the end of the aisle, and this guy is flying down the aisle in my direction :eek:. So i just walk as fast as I can out to the middle walkway, turn then sort of jog over to the middle of the store, then bolt to the garden section door, stop get out my phone start pretending to text and the guy at the counter of the garden section asks If I have a reciept for the backpack so I say, "naw, this is my backpack," and walk out lol.

I get out to the parking lot, but my bike is on the other side of the building :mad: So I have to walk thru the parking lot and go get it (coulda gone around the back, but I'm dumb). Well I'm walking over there and I see red shirt mckenzee walk out the door and he starts running straight toward me, So I just bolt to the parking lot of a resturant next door, turn around, flip him the double bird and then continue running lol.

Lost my bike, but it's better than sitting in a cell over some spray paint. I probably would be, If I was in the system , but I'm not (come close by a hair a few times though), because I never ride dirty, only smoke in a guaranteed safe spot, never bomb unless it's pitch black out, take side streets to avoid cops, I'm good at reading people, I'm willing to crotch/eat whatever I have on me, I know my rights, and lastly I always run (unless in a car, but that's why I don't smoke or carry illegal shit in my car unless its my only choice).

If you think I was just being paranoid than fuck you, I know an undercover shopper when I see one cause their twice as sketch as the thieves themselves half the time lol.

Also, if posting this is against gc rules, I apologize, I will gladly take take the infraction, just don't ban me please.

17. Well i woke up, smoked a bowl of some fine weed,:eek: went to work, smoked more, cleaned toilets,:eek: smoked more, sat, smoked more:p, work was done, so i smoked more,:smoke: then took a 4 hour break, watching tv, then smoked about 6 good bowls with my bro, good day :rolleyes:

18. #118 budsmokeronly2, Aug 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2010
    had work off so decided to climb mountain smoked a fat blunt of some kush, some idiot wrote down my plates and had a cop called out after a while he just left.
    damn i wished i lived in one of houses there huge

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

heres one of my cats fuckin crazy zombie lol
    [​IMG]

19. Woke up, smoked, went to work for 9 hours, smoked, came home for some chinese food, and now im here.

20. pretty mellow sunday for me, did some yard work, watched a live MGMT concert on the internet, now time to smoke a couple of bowls :)