The "My Day" Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Woke up. Blazed a nice fatty, stoned I made myself some food... Ate it... and now im just zoned out dnno what im going to do. Maybe just smoke some more

2. Wake up, drink breAkfast drink as its hard to eat in the morning without smoking (I dont like smoking in the AM lately.)
    Do my daily drive to the methadone clinic (2yrs clean) wait for my gf to tan then drive back and go to my gnarly job.
    Gotta sign up for school here as well.

Attached Files:

3. Got about three ounces.
    Got the day off.
    Got Metal Gear Solid V.

4. Welp this morning an hour into being awake my dad decided to move out... I dont really know what to do or say but i felt like posting would be a good idea.

5. my day..... It just feels like time has stopped.

Once I get off lunch and back to work the 4hrs till the end of the shift will fly by. But I'm happy and sad with a mixture of feelings. Since l'm going on a 4hr trip up north right after. Which is bumming me the fuck out.

6. #5126 darboooka, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2015

Edit

7. @darbooka

You win some and you lose some. ...... If she doesn't want to talk then fuck her.

Sorry if that wasn't helpful. But find the courage to move forward.

8. My main dealer just blocked me on fb. He recently started dating a bitch that fuckin hates me. No mo weed man

9. Just got home. I grabed some beers and put em in the fridge. About the third beer i drank i notice i had set the beer on top of thr baggie i had my "dinafem" seed. I smashed three. They are not cheap😭😭😭

10. Good day so far, smoking on some pretty good herb. Got a few beers down since I got home but don't think I'm going to drink very much today haha. Labor Day weekend was pretty goddamn entertaining. Hope everyone here in the grasscity community had a good one too! Feel free to respond to this and tell me what you all got into. Ended up at the river for a few days. Doesn't get much better than being on the water in my opinion. Well, think it's about time for another bowl! Hope everyone has a stoney day.

11. My day was actually pretty good for the first time in awhile. It was the best because it was one of those days you don't see coming when you wake up in the morning..
    I woke up for school (18, senior as always... Where I'm from school starts in June) with plans to take an unmentionable that's starts with an x and ends with and x, spelt the same way backwards (solve that one..). After some morning coffee i took the unmentionable and drove to school. The day progresses and I'm just starting to wish it would go faster.. I kept checking the clock too often and the end of the day seemed to drag on.
    I left school a few minutes early and drove a friend of mine to his house. When we got there we went to his backyard to meet up with someone and two of his friend stroll up. So the 4 of us sit on his deck and smoke some gravity bong and a bogie or two, I'm feeling pretty damn good and the two other guys there sit their friend down and tell him his dog is getting put down.
    I thought it was a cruel joke at first so I kind of sat there and smiled.. Next thing I know the kid starts tearing up and sobbing and I'm like oh fuck its for real. We do a solid job of calming him down and after a few minutes I decide I should split because I had work in about 15 minutes. The friend I drove home gave me two unmentionabls used for adhd which kind of made my day! I took one and drove to work.. I work at a restaurant/franchise and was assigned to a different store for the first time. I made quick work of a 3 hours shift and smoked some more gravity bong after at a new spot. This made the unmentionable kick in even harder and after meeting up with a my brother and his friend to smoke I called it a night and returned home to write this post..
    Pretty solid

12. Woke up, took a toke, showered, made some eggs. Going to work in a few and coming home to smoke some nice hash. Going to be a good day.

13. I went to my friends house who I have been great friends since kindergarten and now he is also my dealer. And while I was at his place smoking a few more of are friends showed up and we played gta 5 for about a hour then one of my friends wanted to play Hakki sack before it got dark and my friend hit the Hakki sack like 20 ft in the air and I chased it down but lose sight of it because it was just getting dark and then I was looking up in the sky for a few seconds and asked the guys where did it go and I heard them laughing a little and told me it landed between my feet and at that moment I realized I was pretty damn high.

14. Fan fucking tastic

15. Strained my back about a week ago and I'm still walking sideways. Finally rode my bike to the dr about a two miles away. "truck bit the dust".... Got some mess to help relax the muscles..had to pedal my broken back all the way to the other side of town to drop off dr note to work. Finally got back home, took meds, blazed some shiskaberry playing tiger woods golf, "which I'm owning right now, like -7 under for the course"... And sipping on some expensive Bob Marley coffee. Seahawks vs Lions start as in half hour GOOOO SEAHAWKS! And my week paid vacation starts tomorrow anyways. :) so basically I'm turning a shitty day good again.

16. Took my dog jacky chan out for a walk. Left for work. Ate dank Peruvian charbroiled chicken and took a nap at work. Waiting to go home get drunk and do some naughty things with a girl.

17. #5137 spliffhitter77, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015
    So my day has been pretty awesome given the circumstances. President flew into town to visit the families of the shooting victims. It's left a hole, an open wound in our community. You can see it on people's faces at the grocery store, walking, everywhere. My girl, her friend and myself went to catch a glimpse at the prezzies birds and we just bought some fire from the shop lol. Granddaddy purp , shiskaberry and blueberry kush. Anyways we got tired of all the redneck protesters packing heat and acting all angry and shit. Like take a ripper and calm the fuck down man. Seriously. Fucknnn.... Dipped,out and came back home and got ripped, cooked some bomb fried chicken, potato salad and garlic bread man. Ah hell yea.

18. Idc about the sex scam but that's a cool as name for a dog.. Haha I'll name my next one jet Li maybe,

19. My day has been pretty chill, me and a few friends played the new raid in destiny a little bit ago. And now I'm chilling with one of my best friends and his little brother, and we're smoking a bowl. This kid is 15, please don't judge me, he's a good source of intelligent conversation. And he starts swearing to me that he can roll a joint, mind you he's never even tried. I guided him along with it a little bit, but given that I can't roll a joint I'm pretty sure it wasn't much help. He fucked the first attempt, but fixed it into a chill little short fat joint using a pen ink tube to pack the weed into the bottom of the paper. And on the second attempt he totally rolls this joint, filter and all. Using a business card that he found in my car. This kid has a very above average intellect. Says he wants to become an electrical engineer, hopefully he fulfills that dream and becomes an actually contributing member of society...

Attached Files:

20. It's Thanksgiving here but apart from a fancy dinner with my partner yesterday, I didn't do much. Today we prepped meals for half the week and cycled/organized our closet. Food prep was sweet sriracha shredded chicken, sweet potato fries, roasted vegetables and some salads. Going to relax with the bong for the rest of the night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]