The munchies

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PURPLE PALOOSA, May 16, 2010.

1. what's the most digusting or reative thing you've eaten while baked....... Mine would probably be an entire apple covered in whipcreem... Including the core

2. not disgusting... but I've been drunk and/or high with the munchies and eaten at the Grease Trucks in New Brunswick, NJ on Rutgers campus a million times...

Picture a sandwich with cheesesteak, chicken fingers, french fries, and mozarella sticks with marinana sauce. Too delicious.

3. DELICIOUSLY grosssss......

4. that one's called a Fat Night

that guy from Man Vs. Food did a challenge there last year

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z80aqqbG3c]YouTube - Man vs Food at the Rutgers Grease Trucks[/ame]

5. I ate a marshmallow puff and peanut butter sandwich with banana bread once, looking back on that it seems pretty nasty now lol it was so sweet I'm surprised it didnt send me into a sugar coma lol screw it at the time it was hella good:smoking::smoking:

6. I still can't believe he lost. He literally had like 2-3 bites left...

Yeah they also have a dozen+ different crazy sandwiches with whatever you can think on them.

I've also been high and eaten donuts from this place: Psycho Donuts

7. Picture a sandwich with cheesesteak, chicken fingers, french fries, and mozarella sticks with marinana sauce. Too delicious.[/QUOTE]

he said disgusting ;)

8. he said disgusting OR creative.

9. I have eaten Nutella and sweet chili sauce sandwiches more times than I can count.

It's actually really good, if you're a fan of spicy chocolate

10. ooh spicy chocolate is good
    I had a donut at that Psycho Donuts that was... marshmallow glaze, with chocolate icing over it.. covered in pretzels, more chocolate drizzle and chili powder.

The sensation of the spicy chili powder went so well with the whole donut... everyone I knew was like "yo that's nasty" but it was so good!