The Munchies

Discussion in 'General' started by SeeDles, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Right now i'm suffering one of the worst cases of the munchies i think i've ever experienced. So i figured i'd make a thread completely devoted to the munchies and your munchies experiences and most important everyones munchy recipies. Next time before you stuff your face stop by and let everybody know what your about to whip up so we can try shit.:bongin:

2. Chex mix bold party mix.
    Nothing beats it:).

3. I usually turn to a bag of that ever-delicious "use the forum search function."

Come on man, this is a forum full of stoners. You can't possibly think that this is the first munchies thread. Search!

4. if you got the worst munchies quit wasting your time here and go eat your fridge lol.

i like a lot, well just leave it at that:rolleyes:

5. A few days ago I was tokin with my sister and i bought my best munchie combo ever

I had
    [​IMG]

&
    [​IMG]

Word for word I said this: "These are so fucking good.............When you're high"

Another munchie drink I fuckin love is from my towns mini restaunt.Its called a frap and you get to pick your own toppings...I chose Oreo:hello:

Ice cream had never tasted so good b4.My friend got one too and he knew what was up:cool: The way the drink hit your throat was just phenomenal!
    At the same time we saw our freaky music teacher from a few years back and we couldn't stop laughing lmao.I didt even care if he thought we were high haha

6. lulz

When i get the munchies i gobble these things up, surprised i can breath when i'm stuffing my face with these
    [​IMG]