The munchies are killing me.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Molly420, Mar 15, 2012.

1. I love being high.
    I hate the munchies.
    But I get them soooo bad.
    So I need to make a list of snack under 200 calories.
    That I can refer to when I'm high. Or shopping
    Help me out guys :)

2. Just keep water on hand and drink that. Or just plan on extra work out time to keep up with it.

3. A bottomless bowl of strawberries. I don't know about the calories..but it's delicious! When I have the munchies I eat them, sunflower seeds, grapes, pineapple, and pb&js not all in one sitting of course:p
    Also buy 100% bagels(I just spent the longest time looking for the % sign on my phone..twice)
    Spread on pizza sauce and put on other favorite pizza toppings
    For me, cheese, tomato, and mushroom
    Throw in toaster oven and enjoy!

4. I am always drinking water.
    Always. Its all I drink anymore except for tea.
    When I am dieing for a little bit of something sweet to drink.

5. If I could rep you for the bagel pizza idea I would.
    :)

6. [quote name='"Molly420"']
    If I could rep you for the bagel pizza idea I would.
    :)[/quote]

Haha glad I could help
    Also sunchips, popcorn, and if you can find them snikiddy chips are pretty good and healthy. For some reason only my school nurse can find them in this tiny town.
    http://snikiddy.com/

7. You need to have a big meal before smoking. I never get the munchies while I'm high, it's always a few hours after. But from what people have told me eating beforehand really helps.

8. Not for me, if I eat a big meal and then smoke I'm still hungry again lol.

OP try snacking on stuff like cucumber and bell peppers. You'll never gain weight snacking on veggies.

9. #10 As Above So Below, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    ^ Well everyone is different. What doesn't work for you might work for OP.

EDIT: Well it's obvious OP agrees with you. But that doesn't change my point. And like I said I don't get the munchies, that just what people have told me.

10. Here's a list of what I eat that's usually under 200:

*Quaker crispy mini's (the big ones, usually 50 cal each huge one!)
    *Pretzels (make sure you read the back though, each brand varies)
    *Greek Yogurt
    *2 Tbsp of Hummus w/ veggie sticks or Low cal veggie crackers
    *Almonds
    *A large apple
    *Melona bar (or any yogurt like fruit popsicle)
    *Raspberries (or any berries for that matter, a cup is only like 90ish calories!)
    *Air popped popcorn
    *An apple with a TBSP of peanut butter (fucking delicious)

11. I am in the same exact boat... except I've really been trying to buckle down on the munchies since summer is coming quick

I eat frozen bananas
    triscuits with low fat cheese
    turkey/roast beef sandwich
    greek yogurt
    weight watchers ice cream stuff (ballin)
    frozen yogurt

anything else really, it's all about moderation. Try to drink a big glass of water..... or just eat BEFORE you smoke, like right before.

12. Also, if you seem to munch on bread a lot get Weight Watchers bread. It's 90 calories for two slices and it's usually 200 for two slices of regular bread. They also make bagels and whole wheat tortillas!

13. I eat a lot of berries when I have the munchies.

A cup of berries has around 20g carbs and less than 100 calories. A getting through a cup of berries is actually pretty hard! Doesn't sound like a lot, but it really is.

So, have some fruit.

14. I completely agree. Berries taste amazing, fill you the fuck up, satisfies your sweet tooth, very healthy for you, and barely any calories.

15. You could eat green veggies like broccoli or green beans, but no dressing on them. Also try sugar free jello.

16. Snacking on fruits and veggies like everyone here said. Some really good cheap fruits are oranges and pears.

Steamed broccoli is a great choice high on protein and.omega 3

17. Frozen grapes :)

[​IMG]

18. Plain whole grain tortilla chips and salsa

Bran muffins

celery with hummus

Dried fruit

19. The only thing i eat is healthy food so im used to eating healthy. The only time i eat bad is if im eating with friends and ill have some pizza or something. What im about to eat right now :)

[​IMG]

I don't feel like cooking chicken so ill have a protein shake instead :)