Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Munchie experiment(How to stop Them)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dubbz08721, Feb 10, 2009.

1. #41 Smokeitdown, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    Lol, a few years back, I used to party a LOT, blaze all day and shit. After a few months, I was rockin a little beer belly and was like woahhhh. I'm usually pretty in shape, and the beer gut had to go. So I started workin out, and using weed as my own little reward after my workout. It works very well, and after you work out and smoke, you dont want to pig out on munchies cause it would basically negate that entire workout. Worked very well for both stopping munchies, and keeping in shape.

2. sometimes i have a protein shake when i got mad munchies but i usuallyo vereat a shit load which is terrible lol. ill have to get some of the slim fast bars tho sounds dope:)

3. #43 wavy_gravy, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
    Let me first start off saying i LOVE food. Even when im not high i love eating. Snacks, gormet, fast food anything i enjoy. Flavor is my best friend.

So when it comes to munchies i have a real problem. Its not necesarily that im hungry (which i am most of the time) but that i enjoy eating high. There was a point where i would sit down with a box of oreos and down the whole box and want more. However, that obviously needed to stop. There was a point where i was on an intense swimming regiment and could eat whatever i wanted (actually HAD to eat alot) but once the season ended i really didnt want to get fat.

What i do now is set up a proper and feezible amount of food before i blaze. Then when i high i know that i can munch out on that food with no concern. After im done with that stuff i dont eat anymore. I also find that eating food that is small and plentiful (i.e. popcorn and nuts. Raw nuts are great) works great cause it satisfies the constant urge to put food in my mouth. Plus the crunch is satisfying as fuck when ripped.

I also work out relatively frequently. I actually do what smoke it down does. I go workout and run then come home, take a shower and reward myself with some tasty bud. Not only does it keep you in shape but you also feel great because of the workout and great because of the high. Workout great+ high great= really fucking great.

Im gonna try that slimfast shit though. Great thread.

4. Dude...why would you not want munchies? They make eating even more awesome.

I have an insanely fast metabolism (seriously. I'm about 130lb's and I CAN'T gain weight, despite my best attempts), so eating a lot is really no big deal for me. I'll scarf down all sorts of strange shit when high, and it won't be a weight issue at all. I'll have heartburn like a motherfucker, which sucks, but I don't care.

Also, I'm insanely high, and craving food. Munchy time. :smoking:

5. Hydroxycut, trust me it helps control your appetite. Just don't take it before u go to bed or you will be up for ever as each capsule is like 2 cups of coffee

6. I gained 10 pounds or maybe a little less in around 3 months. I just started eating healthy good food, like fruits. Alot of strawberrys and grapes and green apples. I actually just made a fruit salad earlier today just for when i get home later tonight., haha

7. Or just use natural diet pills. There are diet pills with a shitload of fiber and protein, take about 4, and they basically fill you up for the day.

I usually take 1 before smoking, its GREAT not having to waste your high eating or preparing food.

8. great advice + rep!

9. Will power works pretty good for me. The thing that draws you into eating while high is the fact that food tastes fucking amazing while blown. I just eat oranges and apples and crap like that when I'm high, gets the job done and tastes goooood, either that or I just don't let my self eat.

10. Why would you take pills just for your munchies? I would rather eat some fruit instaed of not eating. Its not really good to just take pills when you dont reallly need to

11. thanks for the advice i had so much munchies today i ate 3 oven stuffed chickens 3 egg rolls and a shit ton of oreos and milk today lol ill soon go buy slim fast to try it out but quick question will the chocolate drinks wok instead cuz these bitches are delicious

12. Im really not sure if the drinks work but go ahead and try it and tell us the results!:wave: