The MSM, their willing lemmings and the left continue their assault on Americans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dronetek, Aug 30, 2010.

1. #1 Dronetek, Aug 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2010
    Of course none of you watch the MSM and aren't left wing. You just coincidently repeat all their talking points and advance their stories when they vomit them out.

Well, they continue to pump out material for you to parrot and its to ridiculous levels now. They don't seem to care if they come off looking like complete hypocrites. Probably because nobody will call them out on it.

This continued this morning on "Morning Joe". It all started with the predicable reporting of Glenn Beck's rally at the Lincoln memorial this weekend. Joe claimed he was surprised not to see "hateful signs" and "nice people". He even said he was happy that Beck backed away from claiming Obama is a racist.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcJOE3XePdU"]YouTube- Morning Joe and Howard Dean: tea parties "lost souls" and Beck "racist hate monger"[/ame]

Lets start with the "hateful signs" comment. Since when are these people concerned with "mean" signs? They didn't have a problem with all the Bush Hitler signs, or the signs calling for his assassination. Since when are protests signs nice anyway? They're meant to be poignant and tough. They also characterize the tea parties as somehow violent or angry. The tea parties never had a single fight with riot cops and tend to leave the places they protest at very clean, plus I've never seen a protest were the people were happy. Its another case of the MSNBC propagandists believing their own bullshit.

There is also the matter of their outrage over Beck calling Obama a racist. This makes no sense to me, seeing as how MSNBC regularly labels people racist. Howard Dean pretends to be outraged, then proceeds to call everyone he disagrees with crazy or racist. Why do these idiots think they have a special pass to label people racist? At least Beck was basing his accusation on Obama's own words.

They also go after beck for his religious over tones. This is curious to me, especially since REVEREND Al Sharpton was part of the panel. I guess using religion as a vehicle for politics is only OK when its being perpetrated by someone on the left. They also never asked old Al about the fact it was mostly black people at his rally. Again, it only matters if its mostly white people.

Speaking of Dean, he made a complete ass of himself as always. When talking about the Ground Zero mosque controversy, Dean claimed some people who are against the mosque are doing it because they're "islamophobes". Of course Dean wasn't referring to himself, seeing as how he came out against the mosque location. Like most liberals, he thinks his opinions are always right by virtue of the opinion coming from them. Its just those other guys who are racist hate mongers.

You see? Its ok for these morons to label anyone they want racist. If anyone else does it, its hate mongering racism. Not to mention the hilarity of Howard Dean calling other people crazy....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDwODbl3muE"]YouTube- Howard Dean[/ame]

Morning Joe and Howard Dean Display Just How Utterly Hypocritical They Can Be | Dronetek

2. They're critics! Their goal is politics. Period. They job is to criticize the people of the other party. That's how politics and the media in America has always worked.

Have you ever actually read editorials or looked at news sources from the early days of American politics? It looks and reads almost excactly the same.

3. Its way beyond just "criticism". Its the demonziation of a large chunk of this country and straight up hate mongering. Not to mention the absolute hypocrisy of it all.

Plus, we have a dozen networks parroting Democrat's attacks and smears. While we have the lone fox network doing it for the other side. Thats a problem.

4. SSDD

Are we destined to an eternity of bitching about it?

5. As long as they're perpetrating this shit, I'm gonna call it out. Its not like anyone in the media will.

It continues.....

NBC's Today Show Invites on Two Liberals To Analyze Glenn Beck Rally

This is more than just partisan news. Its a concerted effort by Democrats, the NAACP and the leftist media.

6. Drone I love your thread titles, its basically a big fuck you to all the liberals on this board. Not that I'm complaining or anything, its funny how mad they get.

7. Drone, haven't you heard?

If there isn't an equal number of every race, gender, religion, political party, at a particular gathering, it is most likely a racist event.

In related news, why is the left so hypocritical? Americans can't protest the mosque because its a "sensitive issue," but Glenn Beck holds a rally on the anniversary of MLK's speech, and the MSM goes into a bigot witch-hunt shitstorm.

8. White people disproportionately go camping, I guess that makes people who go camping racist too.

9. Have you noticed how the entire MSM keeps saying "it was peaceful"? Which tea party was violent. I never saw a single violent tea party, so why are they surprised it was peaceful?

10. I'm surprised half these people can feed themselves. Anytime large numbers of them get together and no poo flinging occurs I think an angel gets his wings

11. [​IMG]

12. Lol didn't MSNBC say like 1,200 people came out in their first reporting of it?

13. #15 zpyro, Aug 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
    By their logic, the Million Man March is WAY more racist. More people, and pretty much all black people. What a bunch of racists, a million people on the Lawn and none of them white! :rolleyes:

The attacks on the event are embarrassing. The fucking Onion News videos are looking more and more real every day....

Were there signs saying "whites only" anywhere? Nobody FORCED a bunch of white people to show up, why didn't the blacks come? Why didn't the hispanics come? Is it because there would be a bunch of white people there? Sounds like the people who didn't show up would be racist, rather than the bunch of people who gathered and happened to be mostly white. Race wasn't mentioned until after the event, and wasn't mentioned except by the ones bitching about racism. The racism card is getting more weathered than an old prostitute's cooter. Like I've been saying, keep throwing it around with abandon because all the bullshit accusations just weaken the argument further and further. You fuckheads (the ones calling the event/attendees/organizers/Tea Party/anyone-else-white-and-not-liberal "racist") should really save such an accusation for when it's deserved.

Why the fuck would white racists show up to an event where one of the keynote speakers is the niece of MLK??

14. #16 Kazaya, Aug 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
    Strange that so many people care so much about what these silly people have to say. Why is so much time spent talking about petty little feuds between these fools, and so little time spent talking about actual problems and solutions? What a distraction. I don't really care about any mainstream media conspiracy, i don't really care about any perceived bias in the media. Anyone can find some news network to tell them what they want to hear. The whole media machine just reeks...it fucking stinks terribly, rotting and festering and putrefying our minds. It tells us to pick a side, us against them. Gives us two choices, and tells us that this is freedom. I think Mr. Marley said it best:

"I will never be a politician or even think political. Me just deal with life and nature. That is the greatest thing to me."

15. and i'm sure all of your posts are 100% original and not voiced by any other source anywhere. i know this because you have a paranoid belief that the media is a bunch of leftists out to destroy america and no one has ever expressed that opinion in the history of ever.