Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The movie inception?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jointski, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. any one seen the movie inception yet while being stoned? wanted to know if its any good...:eek:

2. i saw it while i was pretty high.. nice movie but kinda repetitive.. definitely worth a couple of watches though

3. I feel I wouldn't understand it if I was high when I saw it. It was the greatest movie ever though.

4. I'm sure you'll get more feedback if you post this in the movie thread place.

It was a pretty alright movie, I thought it was too lone I feel like all dicaprios movies are too fucking long.

I'd give like 8\10

have to pay attention or you'll most likely get lost.

5. that movie was kick fucking ass. I went to see it with my boyfriend and when we got out of the theater we were so excited lol:rolleyes:

I wasn't high when I saw it but I feel like it would be to overwhelming for me if I was. it was mind blowing enough on its own. I couldn't believe somebody finally made a movie about this, I'd always thought about going into peoples dreams when I was little.

6. I actually saw it high. I missed a lot of it because I kept taking trips to the concession stand.

Damn, that movie is long as hell.

7. I went and saw that movie while SO BAKED. I thought it was awesome. I had a great time. But i don't really know what it was about. lol It was very confusing. I think just because i was super high. But every scene was just like super intense.

8. I saw it yesterday around noon , came back home and smoked my ass off the entire day! i cant drive when im high so i had to before , but im definitely gonna risk it and drive up there and watch it stoned in the next couple of days!

That movie was the shit , seriously its been a minute since i saw a movie that good! i dont know about the movie being long , it was 2 and a half hours , i hate movies that cut off an hour short! plus you should have known its gonna be a long ass movie because Christopher Nolan was directing :) overall i'd give it a 10/10 with two thumbs up :)

9. SPOILER ALERT

Meh I thought it was okay. Saw it pretty high and didn't find it too hard to follow but some things were definitely off about it.

For example they never explain how they decide who's head they're going into when they all take the drugs to fall asleep.

Another thing that bugged me was that they decided to do this crazy risky inception but the whole thing was just a business move in the end, as their end goal was simply to have someone dissolve a corporation.

In addition... when he did inception the first time, it didn't end up working in the way he had hoped, so what makes them think the inception they did throughout the movie even worked in the end?

Last but not least, I didn't get how the "inception" was really pulled off just b/c in the dream the guy decided to go through with it and get rid of the corporation. Surely when he woke up he would have came to his senses and realized that the entire dream was bs (as is every dream :confused:), and that the whole thing with his father wanting him to become independently successful wasn't true.

10. this.

Plus i thought it was kinda similar to the matrix and the ending was predictable, i really don't get the facination with inception but it was still pretty good. 7/10

Is it true that inception took 10 years to write? because it wasn't THAT good.

11. I saw it sober and it was fucking amazing, I can't imagine how good it would be in 3D and stoned, but it is a little confusing so if you can just sit back and roll with the cool effects and deal with not knowing what's going on it would be a blast.

12. [​IMG]
    my face at the ending

13. I saw Inception absolutely blazed on the first day, got to the movie late and had to sit on the front row, still one of the most intense and amazing things I have ever done. I highly recommend seeing this movie high.

14. I would not reccomend seeing it high because you will not be able to follow the plot. I have a hard time concentrating on movies when Im high, I just start thinking about other things, HOWEVER this is a good movie so maybe give it a shot

15. Saw it stoned. It's long as fuck so make sure to bring lots of food and drank. don't even worry about the plot tooo much. the jist of it is simple enough. just absorb the beauty of the movie dude.

16. Best movie this year hands down. Although its quite complex, seeing it baked could be overwhelming as you need to pay attention to detail. Seen it twice and planning to go for a third ha.

17. There are already threads like this in the movies forum. ;)

Please continue your conversation in one of those.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.