The most you've smoked in a short period of time?

Discussion in 'General' started by tsarone, Mar 8, 2008.

1. There might be a thread about this already, sorry if there is.

Anyway, whats the most you've smoked in a night/weekend/week? Whatever

Mine would probably be about 3g in a saturday. Not that much i know, but anything more would be a waste for me...

2. If its just me i smoke an 1/8th to a 1/4 a day, if im out partying a 1/2 easy.

3. I once attempted 11g's in one day, with some help of course (bud was free). We only got through about 8-9g's, but I was plenty fucked up.

4. I grow so my budz alwasys free, but since i quit smoking cigs ive really increased the amount of weed i smoke.

5. I've gone through a quarter in a night with some friends. For just myself, I'd say I've done 10 bowls before...an eighth?

6. with schwag ive smoked almost an ounce if one night, with dank about a week ago i smoked 4 blunts of dank between 4 heads in like 10 minutes lol, lit them all at the same time, and some pipe bowls after that. ive probably smoked more i just cant really think straight right now.

7. Last 4/20 me and my bro (and roommate) smoked 24 blunts in 24 hours, averaging like 1.2 grams a blunt. so like > 25 grams, all dankness too ( I loooove 4/20 )

8. I have smoked a lot of dirt when living in certain parts of the world, but is it just me or are people who say theyve smoked more than an ounce in a day bullshit? Unless your smoking with more than just one other? I guess what im saying is, it could be done, but why would you want to?

9. damn, i wouldn't even wanna move after the 4th blunt.. that sounds like a good idea for this 420.

most i smoked was 5 grams of dank in 3 and a half hours.

10. damn man i thought i was about to throw down the best 4/20 story but you just owned me. we smoked 6 blunts, a bong bowl, vape bowl, then i ate a brownie. i was literally out of control high when the brownie was peaking, stuck on a couch laughing n trippin out.

11. Yea last 420 we blazed 17g spliff it was funny it took exactly 17 papers too (Besides extra stickies)

The cherry fell out when it was down to about 3 inches. We didnt care tho, we were high as shit.:smoking:

12. Ummm... lets see here the most i've smoked in a day?... Well probably about a half but this was with a lot of other people.. About 5 other stoners or so. But in one sitting it would have to be 4 blunts, 2 joints, and 4 bowls, with 6 people in the car.. That was a fun time :D:smoking:

Can't wait till this 4/20 for sure! Just 10 days b4 my b day too!:hello:

13. 15 blunts in one cypher iunno if that's alot to you guys but the cypher only lasted about a hour, and when i went home i was zoneddddddddd:D:D

14. I really don't see the point in burning so much weed so quickly...well at least with the quality I always deal with .2 - .3 is enough to have me blasted for a couple hours and I smoke a few times a day. Even if I have plenty of money/herb smoking a ton at once isn't really worth it. I'm not saying I don't get ripped high because I do but it really doesn't take a lot to hit the peak.

15. hahah thats coo man but this thread is for when people did it big/ sorry youve never experienced it.

16. lol half pound in three days...
    lol no joke, also we were drinking really hard. (one buddy)

17. um ...... 9 ounces in 5 hours? But between 10 people.

IMG_5664.JPG

People never believe me. Smokey McPot can vouch for me though that this is real marijuana, 9 ounces of it ground up. Champagne and Fruity Juice. Yes ridiculously excessive but we wanted to break a world record. There is actually no pictures of it rolled! how the fuck did we not take any pictures of it rolled? i can't get over it. my exboyfriends hard drive crashed and this was the only picture that i had on my computer. it was a 420 celebration.

18. smoked half an ounce yesterday between 5 people. i don't know if its the most i ever smoked hah, just the most i can think of right now..

19. 2 ounces from about 1am until we passed out around 5.

20. <WBR></WBR>on my buddy's 18th birthday (also the day he got of probation) me him and 2 other freinds went on a cruise that seemed to last forever. we all had at least an eighth, we all got it from my friend (the one whos birthday we were celebrating) who had even more than us. after a while, 3 of us were all out of herb, then my freind said "ya know what, im eighteen, lets go back to my house and grab some more nugs".

all in all, i think the count came out to around 22 bowls.<WBR></WBR>