The most you've ever paid for/sold in one day?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by H3mp-16, Apr 17, 2011.

1. #1 H3mp-16, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2011
    The most I got for my friends was 1000 dollars worth in a half hour, most I've bought was 12,000 dollars for 7 lb's. (I don't know if it counts because i didnt pay for it right away) Ever try hiding 7 pounds? It's a pain in the ass.

Whats your personal best? Lets try to be honest about it, nobody is going to think your cool cause you bought alot.

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Oh, and The most I harvested was 1 oz of some dankety dank dank BC Big Bud. Thank you Canada.

3. Most expensive was a quarter of dank, the most i picked up was prbly 1.5 ounces of mids

4. Can't talk about dealing here broski.. Might want to edit out the selling part

5. a QP. 3 or 4 times.

6. haha mad beat around me. 1/4 of dank, 2 ounces regs

7. Haven't ever bought more than an ounce. But I have harvested more than a pound from a few plants.

8. Back in highschool, me and like 5 of my friends all bought from this one dealer, and one day we all decided to throw in $250, I drove the hour and a half away with 2 of my friends with me. Ended up paying 1500 for a half lb of some dank bud.

Got it back to a buddies house, had like 4 of the friends over, weighed it out. all of us ended up getting roughly like 1 oz and a few grams each. since we smoked the hell outta it before we split it lol. Just sitting their stareing at the bud, and smoking...

One of the best, scariest, and the only real big pickup I ever did.

Other then that, usually never nothing more then a quarter

9. i bought a quarter bag one time for fifty dollars
    it was firelike

10. Why did you put it in your ass?

11. you mean why DIDN'T you put it in your ass?:devious:

12. Ounce of hash and an ounce of bud. Mind you these are low mids... Needless to say, that pickup lasted a good while.