Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The MOST you have ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GanjaBoii, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Okay well i was looking through the forums and i couldn't seem to find anything like this on grasscity ! okay guys to tell me what was the most bud you have every smoked/vaped/consumed in one day/sesh.. post the story and how it all went down below :smoke:

Personally for me i tend to keep my smoking limited and i tend to never smoke more then a gram to the face... but one day i decided what the hell !

me and 3 friends killed an entire oz of dank that my friend picked up for free from his brother !

one other day me and a handful of kids took on some concentrates and that was also a night to remember ! we made the cannabombs and canna Caps which found the recipe on the forums right here on grasscity !

Hands down... two of the best nights of my life... whats you guy's stories?

2. Burned an oz in 15 hours, all joints. My throat was quite toasted. Wish I could do it everyday haha. I felt awesome around hour 3 when my rate of smoking peaked.

3. ahah who wouldn't want to do that everyday? downing an oz is an accomplishment to say the least ! ... i just don't know how some people are able to roll quarter pound - half pound joints ... i know it sounds outrageous but i've been them rolled & smoked before once even in person... its hard to fathom how high/broke you would be after that ahha xD

4. Half ounce in about two hours between five friends. But then that was back in 1972 and the ounce was only $10. We went in on an oz. My friend had his half rolled into joints to sell. I smoked my half with everyone :D.
    I had a friend who, a few years ago, smoked a qp in 3 weeks...by himself. He's a mental health hermit kind of guy.

5. 2 grams :/. I don't like to be wasteful and two grams gets me by the nellies

6. Same for me, probably went through about 3.5g around 3 people, 1 quit early though so probably about 2g for me.

7. 1/4 between 4 people in about an hour. Rolled quite a few blunts, and thats about the only thing i remeber haha

8. #8 Nhan420, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
    Half an oz of mids packed in a bluntzilla:smoke:

It was 420 and we started with just 2 heads but ended up letting people hit it about half way through. I bet it probably burnt for at least and hour lol, we smoked it in 2 locations keeping it lit the whole time (started in the woods with just me and my buddy ended up at a 420 house party). Now if your talking most expensive blunt thats a different story. Me and 5 buddies threw down on a 9 gram phillie TITAN. We all threw down 2 grams (except for one bum ass ***** only threw in 1). That shit was epic.

9. 1oz super blunt to my face.

it was a great birthday. thank you blades.

10. 3 pounds in 2 months

11. ahahah damn 3 pounds in two months, thats pretty crazy thats about my total stash right there ! :/

12. About a gram between three people maybe? Low tolerance rocks :hello:

13. A half O in a half hour at my buddies 16 bday party a few years back. 7g blunt in rotation, a bong, at least 3 bowls, and a bubbled were all being passed along too, and was packed again as it got cashed.

It was awesome.

14. Honestly though .... Nomatter how much you smoke if you lay back and listen to this you get 10x higher [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StQUCDlpPm4&NR=1]‪Indidginus - Spiritual Spearmints (Psychedelic-Music)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

15. My friend had a small party and let us smoke in the house, I was like fuck yeah and blew threw like 5-6 grams in about 4 hours, then blew through another 3 grams 2 hours later.

16. #16 DaReALdUTchMaZ, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    i was pretty much a zombie those 2 months lol!!!

17. personally i grow to get my fine herbs, but i know many don't have the luxury to do the same, where did you get your hands on all those herbs ?

18. #18 DaReALdUTchMaZ, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    well my uncle grows it. so he gives me deals, or i pretty much get it for free. It was 2 pounds of bubble gum kush, and 1 pound of hindu kush...I WAS BEYONED STONED, OR BAKED. I FELT LIKE I HAD DOWN SYNDROM!!!

19. Probably a 1/4 -half O,

I had just picked up a O of Bubba. And i remember meeting up with my friends sparking some blunts, smoking an 86 hit bowl outta my friends piece, and then waking up with a lot of weed gone from Jar.

20. ahah word, i know the feeling all to well ;)