Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the most you have ever smoked ..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weeedmachine, May 22, 2009.

1. 2 reverse gravities and around 13 bowls of fat ass bowls of the DANKY DANK...... beat that

2. This is my most in one night story:

Well on Saturday my friend Jared had a pretty big party with around 30 people. He has a large glass collection and a Digital Volcano Vaporizer. (the most expensive one)

So I got some REALLY good dank from a bro who hooks me up and I went to the party planning on getting really damn high.

The first thing I see there is a couple of my friends smoking a joint outside. I approach them and they give me 2 hits off the J. I go inside and instantly see people passing bowls and whatnot and everyone is looking at their marijuana just chillin and I see Jared.

I ask him if I can use one of his bongs and he is like HELL YEAH YOU CAN USE A BONG! Im like sweet and he takes me to the smoke room. A room we have couches and blacklights and cool stuff with all our glass and the Vape. So I pack up the Medicali with diamond diffuser and I pack a big bowl.

Im thinkin I should get like 3-4 hits off this huge a bowl and my friend Kevin is watching me as I get ready.

Then I proceeded to rip the shit out of it. I lit it up and started milking, put the lighter back on the weed and milked it for 10 sce more till I had fully cleared the bowl and started to clear the bong, I put the lighter back in and start to resin hit and I get a FULL resin hit and Im still milking it then I pull it and start like gagging it was so huge but I held it over 10 seconds and when I released there was a shit ton of smoke still.

My personal biggest rip so I was instantly fucked up and excited. Over the course of an hour and a half I do two more of these bong rips and im so high idk what the hell is going on.

So after chillin a bit more in the smoke room more of my close buddies come in and we start vaping. Over the course of 2 more hours I had EIGHT I SHIT YOU NOT EIGHT bags of vapor to MYSELF. Yes this is alot.

Also had 11 vape hits.

Then I blacked out. All I remember from after taking the bags is lying on the couch and getting tapped and opening my eyes and just seeing a vape bag being handed to me and i would just smoke it and stick it back up in the air. I dont know how long they did this for. Yeah I go so blown that night.

In all. 3 1gram bowls ripped full and resin hit all held in 10 sec milked for 20-25.

8 vape bags to myself

11 rememberable Vape hits.

damn

3. 3 joints. I shit you not :)

4. Smoked through an ounce in a night with some friends.

5. to myself...maybe 8-10 grams?

6. These is nothing to beat because there in no competition :) but i might say that this is mutch for most of the people :D for me too mutch i dont like hurting my lungs for no reason so when iam high i dont need more ..:D :smoking::wave:

7. u need to get on ur game thats a normal sesion for most of us..but one morning we all through down smoke a whole pack of plunts like 10 vapes n like 4 pipe in between

8. I smoked an eighth of dank with a close buddy. Needless to say oversmoking is the biggest waste of weed by far, but damn I was literally bouncing and jumping on clouds.

9. half an ounce in a night?

8 vape bags by yourself! damn

10. shit me and my friend had 1/2 an oz. of white rhino so about 7 grams to myself I packed a bong about 17 times and had about 4 bowls, i was sooooo gone. we fell asleep about 3 hours later up on my balcony after talking about a bunch of crazy shit, i can hardly remember that night.:smoking:

11. An ounce of top quality buds, through various means, between dawn and dusk.

12. I think I'm the only person I know who just gets run down from smoking to much. I get to a certain point and I'm good. After that it's just a waste on me (until I come down anyway).

13. I have maybe smoke 4 or 5 bowls max. When I start getting really high, my brain automatically starts making me forget I was smoking so time between hits increase so much that I forget I was smoking.

As I can see, some people here have smoked a lot more. I guess it depends on people. I'm always ready to try and beat my record though. Once in a while I give it a shot with a friend or 2.

Farewell.

14. I'm impressed beyond belief

:rolleyes:

15. Yeah I know what you mean. How much or how little one smokes isn't impressive and doesn't make anyone cool.

I just answered factually. No implication intended that is anything but data ;)

16. I totally understand, and believe that.

I'm actually more caught up on the fact that a 4 page thread just like this just fell off the front page, now someone makes a new one. :p

on and on

17. 4 bowls. Thats all.... :(

18. #18 devtx94, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
    My 2 friends said that they got high off of $5. 3 for the joints and 2 for papers, is this likely?
    Everything in TX seems cheaper. Really I think everybody is getting ripped off, come down to Central, TX, near Austin.

19. I think it was a joke haha.

20. I thought the online stoners weren't like the ones in my town. 4 bowls lol, havn't you guys ever had a night like on 420 where everyone pitches and you buy over an ounce then sesh, bowls+joints, back to back. This threads surprising, good post.

You plant growers should atleast smoke your shitty plants in one night just for fun. I dunno, this world needs a new Bob Marley.