The most you every spent on drugs..??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HerLonliness, Feb 27, 2009.

1. in the shortest amount of time???

Coke $800

thats was stupid..:(

2. Couldn't tell ya, a couple G's,
    in total over a hundred thousand

3. only 120 dollars.

4. 80$ for a quarter of dro. I've never spent any more on a single batch of drugs. I have boughten 15-20$ worth of pills though. About it.

5. 110 for a quarter of jack herrer.
    kinda a waste.

6. Around 2 G's, maybe a bit more. For an HP. I shudder to think of the amount over the last few years.

Edit: I think what would be more interesting is seeing who has lost the most money on a single transaction.

Mine is $600. Sheet of acid. Kid got arrested before he got back to me.

7. #7 HerLonliness, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    :eek: sorry maybe i worded it wrong.. i meant in a couple of months or days ..not in a single serving boys and girls :D

most i spent in a single is $300/Coke, still stupid.:cool:

8. #8 MajorStoner, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    So you mean like the most expensive binge we've ever been on?

i don't really do binges, so mine isn't much. My drug use and purchasing doesn't usually work like that, if I was gonna binge I'd do it right. Instead of buying Gs and balls like you probably did with that $800 I'd buy a zip, if I liked to ski.

9. i spent almost $6k in two months on coke

10. £500- ounce of MDMA and two ounces of weed, off the same guy at the same time so even though it wasn't the same drug i count it as the same time.

11. We're talking about drugs...

"Have you ever sucked dick for marijuana?" "Huh?!"

Honestly I spent at least 3g's on coke and ecstasy during my hard drug phase

12. 700 on weed, 650 on E and 290 on blow, all in one day.

13. im sorry my bud purchase was not hard enough
    =\

14. $800 for 1200 bags of heroin.

15. 50 or 55 bucks for a quad of some really nice weed

16. 2500 on a half pound of kush

17. Sry i'm not rich and If I wanted money I could easily obtain a huge amount by jacking someone's car and selling it and I know how to do that easily yet I don't want to go to jail and I'm a better person than that.

18. 950 on a quap of some good KB

19. Wow , we got sum serious $$$ makers..here.

Coke is so fuckin expensive..and the high isnt even that long..but we still love the white bitch. ..I can't wait till next week when i spend some more time with her.

20. ik a dude who used to let this dealer cut his shit at his house in exchange for low prices. he said at one time he spent 1700$ on coke.