Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The most you can smoke daily and still be a ”productive” member of society

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Messiah Decoy, Jan 1, 2013.

1. hahahahah. :)

2. i can smoke a few bowls and be productive but if i know i got somthin to do a head of time i wont smoke at all that day

3. The only real reward for being a productive member of society is receiving a paycheck for most of us. Most of us don't have the opportunity to directly make people happy or come up with the next revolutionary idea at our work.

If I had more cajones and there weren't all of these laws cockblocking us from living as our ancestors did I would be living like that dude from Hatchet or My Side of the Mountain.

Where's that office space quote about how we weren't meant to sit in cubicles

cubicles don't exist in nature man

4. I don't care about being productive actually.

We're people, not farm equipment.

I only posed this question to find solid talking points against the ”weed destroys ambition” crowd.

5. i feel like if you're not fucking up society. you're a legitimate person, by all means go into the woods to find your peace.
    i loved those books you named too. it's been years.
    even someone like that kid is cool with me.
    just try to be a good person, try to make the world a better place.