The Most Wonderful Time of Year.....

Discussion in 'General' started by xXMelkorXx, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Well Christmas is right around teh corner Blades. IMO, the best part of the year. Best weather, good family time, overall a better atmosphere and friendliness amongst our fellow man...

Im just sitting here, watching the first snowfall (not sticking tho :(), blazing a apple flavored blunt wrap, jamming out to Christmas songs...

So what do you want Santa to bring you this year? Any good plans, gifts or anything?

Merry Christmas bitches!! :D

2. I love the winter, but Christmas fucking sucks. I hate the commercialized christmas season. Its about materialism, not about friendlyness. Its about giving thigns to people expecting to eb given something back.

3. I love this time of year in general. The weather can be a bit cold sometimes, but I like it. Not a big fan of the snow though :(

4. YESSS I am not the only one busting out the Xmas songs lol, I leave my "let it snow" sign up all year long lol I love winter time :)

5. I feel ya on that.. I dont celebrate Christmas per se..our family celebrates Yule

6. I just talked my dad and it looks like i'm going to have to sit on a train for 20 hours to get there. I'm thinking of buying 5 or so grams and putting it in ciggarettes so i can blaze when the train stops at stations or something though :p