Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Most U've smoked in 1 sitting

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kali Trek, Feb 6, 2010.

1. How much have U smoked in 1 sitting? When do U know you've reached your limit??

I know I reached my limit when my motor skills become so retarded that I can't even light another blunt or bowl, LoL:smoking:

Whut about the rest of ya?

2. I reached my limit when I say so.

3. Me and 3 buddies smoked a quarter on the way down to Wonderland. It took us a little over an hour and a half to get there, so we were smoking pretty much the entire way down. I don't think I've ever met a point where I can't smoke any more though.

4. Most ive smoked in one sitting is probably around an eighth but with my buddies
    i started to exhale instead of inhaling when i took a hit :metal::D
    if you consider that a limit but idk when im doing stupid shit im usally done XD

5. the most i've smoked at one time was a quarter with my buddy before we went to school last 420, that was a fun day lol

6. well id have to say in one night ( 7pm and 2am) just chillin on the weekends ill smoke 3 grams myself a night.

7. 6 blunts/ and a couple of bong rips

8. lol crazy 420 night, so we pick up an ounce and its trainwreck, we go in my friends garage and gett out the bong, we smoke in his car in the garage with the door shut then we leave and drive around and keep smoking blunts outta the bong at the end of the night we had 4 grams left, so high

9. maybe an oz and a half of hawaiian outdoor buds between 5 people.

i knew i reached my limit when i could feel my eyes turn red. after that i smoked because it was the last time i'd see any of those people in a long time.

10. 14 blunts at a party but i stopd getting high at 8 ? no clue why :(

11. An Ounce. It was my first time smoking in a while (I took a break) and a ton of people wanted to smoke me down since i hadn't smoked with them in a long time so everybody met up with me and layed their bud out and we weighed it and it was an ounce.

One kid even let me smoke a quad to myself since he is a caregiver :smoke: :D

But at the end up of the night I got the spins and had to puke. Never thought I would say it but that was the first time I ever got too high hahaha

I think there was 5-7 people there. But I could be wrong... I mean I was extremely stoned and don't remember too much from the night lol