The Most Technically Amazing Bong, Likely To Blow My Mind?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Vegi, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

I've never owned a bong, I'm a spliff smoker myself, but after visiting Dam I was blown away by some of the bongs I saw.

The one which got me thinking was this crazy copper pipe contraption, which for an engineer like me, absolutely blew my mind.

This may sound like a completely weird question, but for the engineers among us, does anyone know of or seen a completely crazy looking engineers bong?

The one I saw was like a pipe maze with pipes and connections with releases and all sorts attached.

Haha,

Vegi

I was at my friends machine shop yesterday and his hired man was making a sweet bubbler from tubes and an old broken glass pipe. It was quite a contraption.

I machine some very special pipes that never break, never get plugged, never get hot, never fall over and spill , never leak air like the screw together things.
    I spent years making them. I call the the "Fire breathing dragon" I need to find a picture or just go out in the shop grind some new lathe tools and machine a new prototype.

3. This count?

[​IMG]

4. #5 T-o-W-e-R, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    This should get good.
    Motherships are pretty technically amazing
    "Automatic" bongs are crazy too

5. Whoa some of these are amazing!!!

Are these one offs? Can you purchase these?

Keep 'em coming guys

6. You would probably like a sovereignty peyote pillar

7. The one I posted is by Renowned glass blower Scott Deppe.

I believe it had a $3000 price tag.

All of his work is one of a kind, he only does unique pieces, which, if youre in the right place at the right time, yes you can buy.

dooooo itttt

9. Where can i get this... where.......where dam you.. :devious:

10. lol, that's sooooo fucking cheap nowadays for something like that.  If you know where that is and if it's still 3k, I'll buy it today.

11. It was blown in 2008, so that was a bit more pricey back then :p

And naw, Ive never seen it for sale, only the pics, something like that was probably commissioned.

But if you wanna try, its called the hope bong and the artist is Scott Deppe

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398527243.531816.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #16 Vetenari, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    I think this picture was taken at either the University of Utrecht or Leiden,but either way it was quite some years back...
    The eventual finished product is plenty big enough for me btw. :ey:
    http://youtu.be/hb2aPBp_LXo

14. 99% of bongs are designed from trial and error not mechanics and physics. Toro is the only company to my knowledge that used cad systems and aerodynamics to produce percs with the best air flow while producing a smooth hit.

15. That's interesting

16. It's a rig by cap'n crunk and salt...tree/ owl/ bird

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum