Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the most scared you've been while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jesko66, Apr 13, 2011.

1. So I decided one night it would be interesting to take a little trail up a mountain at around 9pm and smoke a joint about a mile up. After finishing the joint I realized it was dark as FUCK outside and couldn't see more than 5 feet in either direction. So here my baked ass goes trying to follow the trail back down worrying about snakes, coyotes, and crazy hobo's jumping out from the darkness to grab me. Finally I make it to the bottom just as a car pulls into the parkinglot and im thinking it's a bunch of thugs, so I just keep on walking still scared shitless and back to my house :hello:

2. Yea I don't particularly care to be high in the dark trying to find my way around, the scariest high I've had was mixed with benzo's so I'm not sure that even qualifies, I haven't really had a scary weed high. With the mix I was having trouble breathing after a number of Xanax and quite a few hits, was worried about respiratory failure.

3. i was out like 2 miles camping somewhere like a good hour from civilization and it was 1130pm and my friend texted me and said his mom read his texts and sent the cops out to find me blah blah blah.....anyways right as i got the message a low flying helicopter shined lights down on the camp sight and me and my buddies booked it out of there. i was so scared i thought i was dead and my body was at the camp fire and my spirit/mind was running away. it was trippy man.

4. i dont smoke in the dark, let alone the mountains.

5. I was walking around the park near my house smoking out of my piece at 10:00 one Tuesday night, and there were 2 or 3 people walking their dogs...and some of these dogs were friendly dogs, but I didn't care. I was convinced that these dogs would smell my weed and run after me as if they were trained by cops. I got so freaked out and I thought everyone at the park was staring at me when in reality I was just being extremely paranoid. I swear I thought the dogs were gonna bite my nuts off though...they stopped and stared at me for a good 3 minutes.

6. I was 16, and I had about a 1/4 on me (this was back in high school)
    Out after curfew, being a dumbass teenager with friends.
    1 cop chased two of my friends while me and the other "holder" went the other way and ended up hiding on the side of a house behind an air conditioner.
    We hid from 1 am till 5:30 curfew break
    from 1-2 there were 4 cops patrolling/looking for us in the neighborhood.
    From 2-4 there was 1 cop
    Till 5:30 we were too scared to move haha
    Not the smartest teenagers on the block.

7. at a military prep school on court order, got caught with 6grams of bud, 300$ all 1's and 5's (take a wild guess), a one hitter and a pack of cigarettes (all inside a sock in my pants) which an officer found on me. under the impression if i got kicked out, i'd be heading to jail for a good while.

luckily a maneuvered my way around and got exempted by the school's president after a long talk. :smoke:

8. Hehe, nice thread:smoke: I've got a bunch of these stories but some of the best are probably when somebody knocked on my door and I was really stoned. Wasn't expecting anybody so anxiety started to kick in. Answered the door and it was just some little old lady jahova's witness. That was a fun conversation:smoke: Another time me and a buddy were walking home hella stoned and this dog was standing in the middle of the road just staring us down. Really creepy for some reason, reminded me of a hellhound or something.

9. my friend who doesnt smoke often wanted to smoke with me so we were all fine and then he was convincing himself he was possessed and it was wild. i guess i wasn't scared (he was), but i was kind of like what the hell is going on...