the most scared I've ever been in my life..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WalkeR., May 25, 2008.

1. well it started when of course me and a friend decided we wanted to get blazed. We thought it would be cool to go to this grocery store they're in the process of building and do it on the roof (we've done this once before).

We get there.. do a bowl, and I tell my friend I have to shit abnormally bad because I had wings right before. I start thinking and just decide to shit right there on the floor in the building and used a coat for tp :confused:. There's a Barnes and Noble right next to it so after I did my business I decided to run in there and actually take a nice, relaxing duce. Meanwhile, my friend calls me and goes "dude you are the fucking dumbest person Ive ever met in my life.. where the fuck are you" and I go "haha Im in barnes and noble taking a shit" and he goes "oh fuck.. I think I see people in here hold on.. *10 second pause* OH MY FUCKING GOD WALKER HELP ME.. THERES LIKE 4 PEOPLE WITH A FLASHLIGHT LOOKING AROUND." By this time he's extremely stoned, I could tell. I leave the store, get about halfway there, and realize I forgot my phone in the fucking bathroom. So I go back and get it and see that I have 7 missed calls from him and that's when I really started panicking. I finally get to the building in my mud drenched shoes and think there are people in there. I sneak all the way to the roof and look around and he's not there.. my heart just fucking dropped. I climbed down the 2 flights of stairs and started yelling his name and no one answered. This is when I thought I was going to die and started running towards one of the exits. I'm running.. and out of nowhere he pops out behind some huge piece of equipment and screams right in my face.

this is when I about had a heart attack and dropped to my hands and knees and started bawling while he's right beside me laughing his ass off (keep in my that we're both pretty buzzed). He goes "dude I've been watching you this entire time, I saw you take a shit right over there and run through all the mud outside, etc"

I have never been so scared in my entire life.

2. your buddys a god for pullin that off on you haha

3. lmfao haha that was good

4. hahaha thats pretty messed up I would have been pissed and probably lost my high by then.

5. Would have been pissed if i was high lol. But you were only buzzin so....still time to smoke some more and laugh about it. :D

6. Lol not bad.

7. geniousssssss.

8. You, my friend, got owned.

Although..it was kind of shitty because you thought legal trouble ensued.

9. well said my man... well said

10. no dude.. I knew we couldn't get legally in trouble for just being there but I thought these people were honestly going to kill him. I guess I forgot to incorporate that in my story.