Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The most relaxing thing to do while high.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Getting super baked and going on a nice peaceful walk enjoying nature, or for me i love to do that but while crusing on my skateboard :D :D Seriously though you should try this it is relaxing as fuck. Just thought i should share this :wave:

2. I always go cruising on my little penny board. Ill be out for hours and I don't even realize it haha

3. Hot tubs are better

4. Or a hot shower

5. hikeing while blazed is one of the best experiences

6. Yeah the walk is a good one I live in a area where the trees rains piles of leaves and the houses are all old and not one is the same and it's a good time

7. I'll vape then go longboard. :hello:

8. Going into a sauna

9. back in the toking days i liked to read.

10. Driving for me. I had exactly no problem when I found out I'll be driving an hour every day to a new job.

Nothing better than finishing up a long day at work and rolling yourself a nice joint for a relaxed cruise home while blasting music haha

11. I also ride longboards. Nothing better than the wind in your face.

Also how has no one posted "getting more high"
    Happens in every thread like this!

12. Getting super baked, and sitting in a nice comfy chair.

13. I like to watch movies, listen to music or just have a deep conversation with friends.

14. undoubtedly putting on some J Dilla and jammin

15. getting a massage

or swimming

16. could not agree more.. actually I blaze and get creative in the studio myself

17. Going for a swim or laying in my hammock outside.

Taking a bath before bed if I smoke later in the evening.

18. Playing guitar.
    Watching a movie
    Listening to music

19. ma'fuckin JACUZZI TUB