The most random experience you had while blazing

Discussion in 'General' started by Riophamus, May 29, 2009.

1. I got the idea for this thread after reading the thread "The most random person you ever smoked with".

Back when I lived in the dorms we decided to hotbox a car in the parking lot (stupid because we later found out there were cameras in the parking lot and they did eventually call the cops on us for smoking but not this particular time) So there's 4 of us and for one reason or another I really can't remember we end up in this random girls car who i've never met before blazing a couple bowls. After 1-2 bowls all of the sudden BAM the car jerks forward as if we were just rear ended IN A PARKINGLOT!

Yup. Some stupid ass woman driver completely missed her parking space and fucking nailed us. She wasn't even close to making the turn! lol So we all get out of the car, and since we don't know this girl and we figured she'd have to take insurance and all that shit, so we start walking away... We get about 10 steps and she's like hey! Where are you going?! Lets finish this sesh! :smoke::smoke:

Cool girl.

2. while driving around getting lost out in the country, i came around a sharp corner and hit a cow

3. ^^ LMAO that reminds me....

Couple of years ago when me and my friends were trying to go night fishing but ending up driving around for 4 hours stoned/drunk we couldn't find the damn lake.

We were driving on the highway and hit a fucking OWL! :eek:

4. getting pulled over for the first time =\

5. i have hit so much shit while driving around on country roads getting high. good thing i use to drive a 77 ltd (beast of a car)

6. A few months ago me and a few buddies were blunt ridin, and this old man was infront of this old lady and he was just watching her doing jumping jacks at a bus stop. We're all watching the two of them, and literally laughed about it the rest of the day. Like we'd be done laughing, and one of us would chuckle, and we'd all know why and it would just keep going on like that the whole day.
    I mean Im sure they had their reason for doin it lol, but never the less it was random and really funny. Good time, keyed as hell.:smoke:

7. A stray dog ran into my house and started like having a seizure on my kitchen floor. I thought I was like tripping out. It was so weird. My friend had to literally carry him out of the house..... :eek: