the most pills youve ever taken

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by staticeffect, Feb 7, 2009.

1. 8 .5mg xannies :)

2. I've taken about 1200 mg of tramadol in the past 3 days. It's been my first experience with any pills. I took 9 50mg Ultram the first day, 8 yesterday, and 7 today. I've puked a few times in the past few days, but other than that I feel fine. I nodded out like mad on the first day though. It's been a fun few days.

3. Hmm..

It has to be the time I took DXM gelcaps.

I think I took about 8.

4. I took 15 ultram one time and blacked out for 3 full days... i have no recollection of what happened or how i got anywhere that i went but my friends say I was acting liek a fool for the first day or so and zombied out the next two days. On New Years i took 13 Ecstasy pills 8 of which were double stacked... luckily the pills were all pretty clean so my heart didn't explode from too much speed or tweak... I will never do more than 2 or 3 E pills in one night, that was a really intense experience

5. insufflated like 35 mg of ritalin, sublingually 15mg and orally 20 mg.
    then I overdosed check out my post on the whole story.

6. 24+, I can't remember exactly.
    They were 7 Zoloft, 7 Trazodone, 7 Abilify, and a bunch of Prilosec OTC. [Can't remember how many]

The only reason the Prilosec OTCs were in there was because taking Zoloft in large quantities gives me MASSIVE heartburn.

I obviously overdosed and was rushed to the hospital.

For those of you who are probably going to be like "that's stupid, that won't get you fucked up", I wasn't trying to get fucked up; I have a severe case of depression and it was a suicide attempt.

Luckily, I survived and life is much better now :D

7. ^ Ouch. Good to hear that you are better though.

8. Like 9 xanax and a few vicodin

I felt soooooooo goood

9. no use. nobody would even believe me. unless you count (as others have stated) 2 bottles of 20 waltussin (generic hell yeah) gels. so in reality i guess 40 then.

10. [​IMG]

in a good way?