Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The most perfect bud i personally have ever seen!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JoshG420, Dec 2, 2012.

1. So, got some northern lights a few weeks ago now, only just got round to putting the pictures up.

Northern lights is somewhat of a special occasion around here because it doesnt happen very often (like once a year i'll be able to get it) and to top it off i got this bud (bout a 1/3rd of the bag, £40 worth) which is, imo, the most perfectly formed nugget of weed in existence, i was torn between smoking it and framing it... I obviously smoked it :D

Attached Files:

2. That actually does look perfect!

3. Looks good. Northern lights is personally one of my favorite strains. Always a nice treat when it comes around. It's a huge plus when it comes around and the nug structure/trim job is perfect as well. Enjoy!

4. I should have put a lighter next to it for scale too, this was around 2.5" long :) We didnt want to break bits off for joints so we rolled the whole thing into a blunt as a tribute :D