Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Most Overated strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BMORE HiiiGH, Jun 13, 2011.

1. I would have to go with AK-47 the taste is even that great to me & it usually just gives me a couchlock. I've tried it from several different people & its never special like what I hear most people say.

What's the most over-rated stain you have tried?

2. depends. on. grower.

3. oh and "g13"

4. If you're talking about "overated" like what kind of strain everyone talks about whether they smoke or not, I'd say "OG Kush."

From xbox clan tags to random nerds in school wanting to buy marijuana for fun and to look cool, OG kush is everywhere.

5. But OG Kush smells delicious.

6. i just think giving names to weed is a lil over rated cause it can pretty much be any strain it's just whatever the dealer wants to call it.

7. From experience, probably Sour Diesel...

Other than that, OG Kush... it's everywhere >_>

8. just kush every one knows what kush is

9. lol becuz no1 actually grows weed and knows the genetics. there is more to ganja then this..

10. Alot of ppl are kush crazy...

I also see alot of people say they dont smoke purp (mostly Cali ppl)

11. This is what people who arent getting a good spectrum of strains from legit growers say lol.

Strain names are there to differentiate from different effects.. many people can tell the difference, many cant.... doesnt mean the names shouldnt be there.... the growers, dont generally just make them up, sure, some do, but most go with the name that came with the seeds... because its easier, and anyone who knows their weed could call bullshit on a false naming pretty quickly

12. hmmm.... Probably Green Crack. I have had it like 5 times and it wasnt ever what i hoped for even the top shelf ones were kinda disappointing.

13. lol i get all types of different strains but if your getting it from a street dealer there names don't mean shit cause they can call it whatever they want. i know theirs actual strain names that go with strains so stop trying to sound like a smart ass haha ive even sat there with my dealers when they were thinking of a name to call there bud.

14. so you say you get legit strains, yet you know your dealer makes up names... your argument has a large flaw in it

15. Personally I think that "blue dreams" is overrated. I hate the taste of it and the high is never unique.

16. Ive had similar experiences, i liked the taste but it was a little underwhelming...

Purple Blue Dream is crazy though, theres been lots of it lately around here and its dank as shit =D

17. ya, i get dank as fuck bud and i know there different strains from the look/taste/high but i could give a fuck less about the name... to me it's all good weed.

18. If you're talking about when people are like "oh dude all I smoke is _____" or "Dude lets get some _______ omg omg dank"

In my opinion it's Purple Kush. My brother is a senior in HS and he sells he always gets those annoying ass 15 year olds who pick up a quarter of Regs for $90 and they tell all there buddies that it's Purple Kush.

19. Theres no overrated, rather over used

20. Blue dream is overrated to me too. I see a lot of people on here talk about how great it is...I had it only once though