The most orgasmic thing that isn't an orgasm?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Floydian, Mar 5, 2007.

1. #1 Floydian, Mar 5, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019

2. neil peart of rush (aka best drummer EVER)! hehe. enjoy your nice set up. :)

3. The feeling of warmth you get right after a case of brain freeze leaves.

4. Walking out of your last exam into the first warm breeze of spring... god, one more month :(

5. while i have to acknowledge that the first strum on a newly strung guitar is amazing...

the most orgasmic non-orgasm i can think of is using a q-tip after a shower.

the feeling is just incredible, i've even heard people all them eargasms

6. I know (and am one included) people who consider using Rhoto V eyedrops as either an Eye orgasm, or an acid trip for your eyes :p

7. A mcdonalds mcgriddle early in the morning after a nice blunt.

a can of coke and a bag of fritos

a new cell phone, u no how thers that just opened smell?

:D

8. The first pee after drinking a few pints of beer.

9. The first toke of weed after a loonnngg tolerance break :smoke:

10. Getting stoned and rolling in the snow, then sitting by a fire eating chocolate.

11. I got ripped and then thumbed through a copy of High Times... Saw a bud that almost made me cream my jeans. Seriously.

12. I couldn't pick one thing, so I won't.

But this is a damn good feeling:D

13. watching crank haha

14. Milano cookies and Ben and Jerry's

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. [quote name='cannabis']Milano cookies and Ben and Jerry's

[​IMG]
    Darn im not a big fan of sweets, but milano makes other cookies as well that im a big fan of, especially growing up visiting the nonnna ;) Meh, ice cream/ milk aint work well with me body, so i watch my lactose.

IMHO Guitar, godly weed, AND MEL GIBSON! (Religion/Truth)

16. :rolleyes:

17. hmm , tough question.

here's some of my contenders....

getting softimage working on your computer for the first time in over 5 years.

your first MDMA experience.

connecting with great benevolent entities which are aware of their existence in higher dimensions.

squidging together with other people to create a "couch entity" while all on magic mushrooms.

being in total blissful serene oneness.

doing something for ages with no reward, or even knowing it's worth, then all at once receiving millions of praise and thanks for doing it.

a massage.

a massage while on MDMA.

staring up at the starry night sky for ages, contemplating stars, then connecting with it all, feeling the realignment within your being, your life from then on back with your highest good, highest ideals, original purpose, true life joy. feeling that knowingness that the core of the philosophy is simply maximum benefit for all, and that there is no sacrifice.

After a prolonged period of depression and separation illusion rediscovering that you are, and always have been and always will be, loved.

Epiphanies that make you swell with joy, that lift a weight of a thousand worlds off your shoulders.

• Like Like x 1
  18. - Having your arms wrapped around the woman you love and kissing her as passionately as you feel. [I could add kissing her under the bright moonlight but I trust you get the point.]

-Carbs

- Your first successful marijuana clones

- Quiet

- True love

- Summer [I mean with the bright sun beaming and blue skies screaming.]

- Laughter

- Organic buds

- Overcoming fears

- Camping

- Friends