the most LSD youve ever taken in one sitting?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dr.Weed, Nov 25, 2009.

1. mine was just 2. such a noob:D

2. mine was 2 also. but they where around 200-220ugs each.

3. i think around 16 of some family fluff at a festie. my tolerance was kinda high though. so the most when my tolerance was zero would be about 4

4. 10 hits of the best WoW ever. no tolerance. i took 1 a few weeks earlier lost my mind....

5. This is a very subjective questuion. I've taken 20 hits at once and just been moderately high(obviously it was bunk shit), but I've also just taken two drops of some liquid lsd on a pez and fried harder than I ever have in my life.

6. I'm dying to get some cid again so I can take a real dose. First time I took two but it was weak acid. Didn't trip very hard.

7. 20 and it was fucking intense. Really heavy body load to i felt very weak the next day and drained and had lockjaw but it was worth it

8. I took it when I was much younger, so probaby 5 to 10 hits by today's standards - even though I only took two back then, it usually was strong doses.

9. Ive took 6 doses of medium quality stuff and 4 doses lately of reeal strong shit, had the most intense trip of my life, insane, cant even explain half of it clearly.