Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The most important thread on the forums

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Bill O'Really, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Ask Obama 2010. Go to the link and vote on the questions you want Obama to answer. The poll is open until Sunday 1/31 at 8pm. est/ Obama will be answering the HIGHEST RATED ones on February 1st at 1:45pm est live. We need to let him know (again) that we are more than a minority. So go and post a question or just vote on the issues important to you. YouTube - Kanaal van citizentube Right now there is a great majority of the questions and votes going towards legalization. Help keep it that way.
    It might be the most important vote you make this year. And after you vote, or before. Pass this link on. Make it happen.

2. Just so you know guys, the assholes in charge of this put every single question regarding hemp or marijuana in the others category. Because apparently the legalization of hemp wouldn't actually do anything for jobs and industry?

3. Actually there are Tons of Marijuana questions in all categories. The "assholes" that put them there were the people posting them. You get to choose. I put some in Governtment reform. And some in Jobs/Economy, or should I say ecomedy. But you get to choose which catergory your question goes in. The moderators will move them if they aren't pertinent to the catagory. ie. GOVT. Reform / Do you think Marijuana is bad?.... right into "other", vs. Jobs/ Economy. How can the govt. be so fucking stupid that they won't admit how many JOBS legalization of hemp will make, and the billions marijuana will put into the economy.
    But questions like "Are you bitches stoopid?" will just get tossed. I'm assuming they are tossed because we already know the answer, not because it's offensive to them:D

4. I don't think so man. My question was number four in health care "Will you ask the FDA and NIDA to stop blocking studies on the medical benefits of marijuana? You just said in your address, we need therapies that kill cancer cells and not healthy cells. Don't block studies that have potential for this." with 466 votes. I checked again today, it's in others. I checked every other category, hemp is no longer in the Jobs and Economy section either. They moved them all man.

5. Just voted on a bunch of those =)

good link, everyone should do it