The most horrifying children's show ever made

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, Dec 8, 2007.

1. ha I've seen that video before. I think that kids should see that... It's not that disturbing. It's pretty funny actually.

2. It was posted about before. Similar thread title I think (though I could be very wrong). It is freaky, I remember watching it when I was a kid. They also went to the Garden of Eden, that scene was freaky too, though, I do not remember much about it. :p

3. Wow haha kids would have nightmares. Looks like a creepy salvia trip

Hahaha at 00:32 the kid has a pipe, the producers a definite shroomer

4. That would definitely scare me as a little kid... I thought it was pretty entertaining though, kinda wanna see the whole thing haha

5. That video is creeeepy

6. LOL if you think that is creepy you need to go and watch "salad fingers".....now that is creepy.

7. Salad fingers is so weird... but this video is like an aspect on life and the world we live in, salad fingers is some messed up cartoon who talks funny and likes rust

8. How is that even the slightest bit creepy?

Anyone who has listened to Dick Cheney speak, would find this rather garden variety creepy, nevermind that the myth included is a re-telling of creation, albeit from a different perspective.

As a child I found the evening news much creepier, body counts and terror warnings, drive-bys and mall shootings...now that's creepy!

The Patriot act is creepy, this is entertainment. Claymation cannot hurt anyone.