The most fucked up movie i have ever seen.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by benchbong, Jun 14, 2012.

1. [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=mBvatwg47-0[/ame]

A buddy of mine introduced me to this movie a few years ago and I have never been able to forget it. And this clip isn't even the tip of the iceburg. The kid in the tub rides around killing cats and selling them to chinese resturants. The whole movie is on youtube if your interested.

2. Lmao man, that looks weird as fuck.

3. that was very disturbing. i just read a summary plot of the movie. I never want to see it. It seems very disturbing.

4. LMAO Thanks man.

Im gonna watch this right now. Looks like some funny shit.

5. YES, THANK YOU SO MUCH OP!

I watch a TON of movies (and often times they're weird ones like this) and I heard of this movie a few months back and knew the cover art, premise, all that shit but couldn't remember the title for the life of me. Now I'm finally able to watch it

6. What is the name of the movie and look up trainspotting mad fuck up as well.

7. Anyone know if this is on Netflix instant play? I've been wanting to see it for a while now but never got around to it.

Also, from what I've read online, A Serbian Film definitely sounds like the most disturbing movie anyone could watch. Again, I haven't seen it, but I don't really want to either.

8. Yeah it's a strange strange movie. I think the full movie's on youtube actually

9. I dunno about Netflix, but this entire movie is on youtube.

And A Serbian Film is a different kind of fucked up. This is fucked up in that it's really uncomfortable and awkward in a hilariously bizarre, depressing kinda way (think Tim and Eric Awesome Show) while A Serbian Film relies solely on shock value.

By the Gummo is fucking amazing. I really, really like it and would recommend it to anyone who loves Tim and Eric or that kind of off-the-wall humor.

10. Watching that kid kill that candy bar was starting to gross me the fuck out

11. the fuck?

12. What a load of fuckery.
    What kind of person is into this shit??

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ql408r2Fvg]little rooster gummo - YouTube[/ame]

14. [quote name='"beefhat1"']Watching that kid kill that candy bar was starting to gross me the fuck out[/quote]

He even dropped it in the nasty ass tub picked it back up and ate it ughh, def getting stoned and watching this.

15. DUDE

A serbian film....

That shit was hard to watch and I am not squeemish....

16. Ha, I've watched Gummo. This and that other scene where the group of rednecks are battling a chair was just...lol. The whole movie, actually.

But that's expected of Harmony Korine. I wouldn't call him fucked up, but he's definitely...interesting. :p

17. im not a squeamish type of person nor get weirded out at all about things, but the fucking kid and tub/water and eating just didn't seem right, something wrong with it..... creeepy

18. This actually looks pretty awesome. Read the whole description on wiki and I can't wait to watch it. It honestly doesn't look that bad :D

19. Oh wow that looks very odd... I must check it out now!

20. Ha, the chair scene had me laughing too. Otherwise the movie was a waste. That and Julien Donkey Boy, which was more humorous (the German father), but still a waste.

I remember Kids being somewhat decent.

And of course Chloe Sevigny was in all three.