The most f*cked up 420 of my life!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tanksta, Apr 20, 2010.

1. #1 Tanksta, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010
    420 couldn't have gone worse, I don't really wan't to explain all of it so I'll just tell you what happended. broke my $100 glass on glass bong. Got $20 jacked. Some guy thinks it was my falt his $500 iphone broke, and wants me to pay for it even though I don't even have that much money. another friend lost his phone, an axe broke, my nug jug is destroyed. I am pretty much in hell right now. :(

EDIT: I feel like I should explain about the phone so I can get some in put form you guys on weather or not it was entirely my fault. A group of my friends decided to go to the beach and camp there till the morning of 420. We brought weed and beer and were all getting pretty fucked up. So I had brought my ipod dock and had my ipod in it and this kid wanted his music playing i guess so he took my ipod out and put his iphone in.

He had his friend walking around with it when we where walking alone this like 10 foot cliff. The guy that owned the phone turned around suddenly (He was drunk) So I stoped and the person behind me dident and pushed me into him. We hit and the iphone poped out of the dock and fell. It fell into water and so we ran down to get it and tryed to dry it out but i guess its dead. Now he is saying it was all my fault even though i got pushed and he ran into me also. His dad is super rich to, i guess he makes like 500k a year. The guy is like 17 and has a beamer his dad bought him. Now he wants me to pay 500 bucks which I don't even have. I'm pretty poor. So the question is what would you do if you where in my shoes.

2. Smoke n!gga!

3. :(:(:(
    ~good vibes to you~

hopefully lucky changes for you my man!

4. Thanks dude.

5. When you're at the bottom, the good thing is you've only got one way to go from here...UP. :cool:

Find a hookup and go get ripped an forget about this shit for a while...:smoking:

6. ya not in jail so quit ya mopin' tings could be much worse

7. tell that kid that wants 500$, NO.

8. yeah dude tell that kid to fuck off, espicially when that dude is so rich...honestly it fell out of his hands not yours...that dude just doesnt wanna admit its his fault

9. nah actuallyy it fell out of his friends hands, so his friend should be paying for it. just tell him no, and give him the reason why.

10. i would tell him its his fault for having a 500$ ipod and not having insurance on it

11. Dude, this is what all my friends have been saying!

12. Yeah fuck paying 500$ for that, it was in his hands, not your fault man. Shit happens, not your problem that he doesn't wanna admit its his fault.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHi11Uq7Zm0]YouTube - Sound of Stereo - Zipper.wmv[/ame]

14. not cool dude...or funny

and OP, obviously don't pay the kid. And how did an axe break? lol and why is that a problem?

15. I'm with you man, I apparently just separated with my boyfriend. I have my belongings packed.
    long story short, a glass was thrown in my direction shattered against the wall and he punched a hole in the wall with his fist. I'm fucking done. I'm packed and going to sleep at a rest stop I don't give a god damn anymore

16. go back to your parents?

17. Id say this.

Suck my fucking dick and to watch where your fucking going . Next time you party and get drunk, be more careful who you let fuck around with your shit. Its not my fault you decided to bring a 500 dollar phone and let someone fuck around with it when we are all drunk and high and you knew we all would be . If you ask me again, im going to cave the side of your head in with a fucking baseball bat so get the fuck out of my way and fuck off.

Hows that work?

18. You can stay at my place, ill keep you warm :)