The most f*cked thing that has ever happened to me (video footage) *must read*

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PuRPzz, Feb 4, 2011.

1. angels saved him

2. I've been patient. Still waiting on him accepting so I can converse with the all mighty on the crazy mind blowing land of facebook.

3. i dont think hes ever gona go on facebook

4. Yeah I think Jacob only makes it to a computer once a year.

5. :laughing:

He reminds me of Christopher McCandless but slightly more insane :p
    You know , wondering the streets and country side doing nothing but living life. These people have no need for money and Chris even said the happiest time of his life was when he was pennyless

There is some deffinite paranormal shit right there with the tazor guns though.

6. hahahaha thats awesome

7. Why did you just steal someone else's drawing and photoshop your name onto it...

Make your own signature or don't make one at all...

8. hes like Buddha but Canadian

9. Update

i saw him a couple days ago again just sittin writtin rhymes in the park

10. So is this in Calgary? Did he ever get married?

11. I believe his rant ruined my high.

12. Ah he does have a facebook and that is not his page. It may of been at one time, but from what ive gotten from him in a few short chats is he has changed his name. Hes constantly posting about the CSIS or CESIS. not really sure.

13. WOW....Just, wow:eek:.

That must have been awsome man!:hello::hello::hello:

14. Yeah I belive it was in Calgary. And i dunno bout him bein married...

15. i dont think hes actualy getting married cause hes in his own world

16. lol ya that's what I figured. Like in the tazered less video, he says the woman there is his wife. So she must remind him of his real wife, who might be dead or some shit.

17. straight up her wife could be imaginary. hahaha or just another crackhead

18. haha look at this guys teeth in that first vid.. got little bit of meth mouth goin on or is that just bad hygiene? might explain his craziness. either way he is the shit for getting away from the cops after that tazer. maybe he was high on pcp or something, heard people have crazy strength and will power when theyre on that crap.

nevertheless, fucking sick story, haha i love having trippy things like that happen.

19. Dude what, the cops had enough energy to pin him to the ground but not run after him?