The most epic stoner deal on Craigslist EVER!

Discussion in 'General' started by spikeystud88, Mar 27, 2010.

1. nope, sorry, all mine !

also, does anyone actually know how to clean it? I dont think you could use anything wet because itd get on the foam and be gross :-\

2. Oh yeah dude, bean bags are the focal point of tyranny. :rolleyes: :smoke:

3. I guess thats truly a Haters gonna hate thread but eh...whatever...it's epic in here ^^
    [​IMG]

@OP: Your the boss

4. I love:love: me a fat ass bean bag, people get jealous of what they can't have:confused_2:

5. lol is that a kayne shrug? also, i'm about to get on that nice bean bag right now and :bongin: :D

6. lucky. I'd give my car for one.

7. That's pretty hardcore lol.

Quick update: this thing is great. Although it takes up like 20% of the room, it's still awesome lol. Cant wait until we have our new place so we can fully utilize it!

8. Wow sounds awesome. I've been trying to get my roommate to pick up one but as you said they are so expensive.

9. Yeah, unless I won the lottery or got an amazing job I would never buy a new one. Kinda sucks because the only way to get a good deal on one is craigslist since you can pick it up. I think people sell them on ebay, but I'm sure shipping is a bitch.

You guys should check craigslist and see if anyone is selling one in your area :D. It really is the most legit stoner furniture item I've ever seen.

10. I've got one of those massive LoveSac beanbags too, the huge size, but mine is dark red, my favorite color.

that's a ridiculous deal tho, 50$??? lucky lucky lucky,
    grats man!

11. Fellow lovesac owner...nice! Man I wish ours was a legit color other than tan, but hey...for $50 I cant complain one bit lol! Do you have the micro suede cover for it? I bet that shit is sooooooo comfortable!

12. LOL that's awesome man.

Wut :confused:? Lulz

13. damn looks awesome :hello:

14. Hate to bump an old thread, but the beanbag came in pretty fucking handy on 420 lol :D.

I'm in the process of making a thread right now with some of the shit my GF and I have created on it with some markers lol. Check it out here!!

15. THAT IS SO FUCKING AWESOME.

Beats me and my fuckin' dog bed.

[​IMG]

16. lol nice find man. i read all pages here.

awesome just have to wash it.

now some thoughts i got
    -those stains, and all the talk about ppl having sex on this thing... gives me shivers thinking what was done on it......
    -especially... when he was so eager to get rid of it and for 50 bucks;)

and u and ur gf never said if you gave him over 50$ or smoked him out for (maybe i skipped the post srry)
    1)giving u it super cheap
    2)driving it and helping you out

if u didnt u guys are cheap/inconsiderate bastards

17. Lol yeah we're trying to figure out ways to clean it right now, but so far we dont have many options.

And we were gonna pay the guy extra but all I had was $50 and we would've smoked him out but he kinda left in a hurry and stop after dropping it off :/. He seemed super chill though!

18. Thats a sick bean bag.

Mines the chair version.
    Looks like this

[​IMG]

But i am so jealous of yours :metal: