The Most Embarassing Thing You've Done Stoned Before?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420L, Jan 5, 2009.

1. #941 Golden Hour, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    You know those curbs that stop you from going too far into the parking space and hitting something? Well once when I was stoned I put my car in drive instead of reverse and drove over the parking curb lol, then I had to back over it again to get out.

2. i spent about 5 minutes in a mc donalds in amsterdam trying to describe what a spicy veggie wrap was to the guy at the counter who consistently told me they don't do them. i was like 'I've been to mc donnalds before its like a wrap with a spicy veggie inside' i ended up getting chicken nuggets instead. i think more people are high than sober in your average mc d's in amsterdam, so the guy was more than used to it.

it was kinda embarrassing but i had a bit of a idgaf mentality 

3. One time I got super baked after ACT's and I came home early. My sister who was a senior at the time didn't have school so I smoked a bowl in my backyard since it was such a beautiful day and I came in the house and I was having a convo with myself and she walked out and heard me... I wasn't talking about anything bad. It was mostly just me talking about people on Twitter and mumbling "I'm high as fuck"Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. To embarrassed too talk about it.Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I was at a party,we were all sitting on the floor in the smoke room.I was rolling blunts and being goofy, trying to impress this girl (who'snow my gf). I coughed and up came all this mucusy shit and it landed all on my forearm and hand. Luckily her head was turned, so I quickly moved my hand behind my back and slammed it on the ground. I quickly finished what I was saying and told her I'd meether by the pong table and had one of my friends get me napkins. Her friend saw the whole thing and almost cried laughing.

6. Man, this is so embarrassing. 

So me and my good friend go over to his best friend's house. We're getting proper baked, ordering pizza and generally having a really good time. 

And then we decide to play Minecraft. 

I've never laughed so damn hard in my life. I pee'd myself a little and had to excuse myself whilst I went to the bathroom to try to get rid of the small wet patch on my jeans. The next day:  :bolt:

7. one time me and my homies got so stoned that we all decided we had the munchies and walked to mcdonalds. it was only like 2 blocks away but while we were walking I heard this dog barking. It was a weenie dog, it kept getting louder and louder. Before I knew it the little bastard had bit a hole in my right pants leg. I was WAY to stoned to even do anything about it so I just kept walking hoping it would go away, but then the fucker bit me in my other pants leg! And the whole time this is happening my friends are watching. Needless to say we walked inside McDonalds and couldnt even order our food cause we were laughing so damn hard.Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I'm quite the lightweight still when it comes to alcohol and weed, so I've had a few embarrassing times. 

The first time I ripped a bong I apparently started having some kind of anxiety attack that I don't remember having... When I was seshing with a bunch of my friends too. My boyfriend had to come in and calm me down, and eventually I was just lying there unable to move, twitching, til I felt like I could stand. 

I was once super fucking high and my friend had raisins to snack on. And every time I picked up a handful they looked like wooden puppet animals, somehow, and it was really weird so I would look at it before I ate. And my friend noticed me staring at each handful of raisins before I ate like a weirdo. Lol. That was a good time. :)

Most recently, last night I had a double of rum and a couple beers before heading to my friends', they offered me enough swigs of wine to get me pretty drunk before I decided to take a huge ass bong rip. I've drank before smoking before, but apparently wine + weed doesn't agree with me. Don't remember much except for stumbling into the bathroom and throwing up for about 20 minutes I'm told, before passing out for a few hours in their basement. Then I came home to throw up til about 4 in the morning. I'm still throwing up and I gotta work... Least it was a good night despite being a bit embarrassed from greening out, lol.

I generally do lots of weird shit when I'm stoned, I'm sure I could churn out a decent amount of embarrassing stories, despite only having smoked about 4 months now.

9. [quote name="It's me" post="19404409" timestamp="1390668668"]To embarrassed too talk about it.Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Don't you do this to me!!! :(

10. [quote name="blacksharrds" post="3718193" timestamp="1232045313"]one time me and this other kid smoked some ssh out of a bong, and then we went to the mall with this kid who was sober. we took the lightrail there and on the way back, im thinking 'ohh im sobered up or w/e" and the other kid that smoked goes "how do you spell attractive?" and im like oh thats easy. its a-t-t-r-v-e. and every busts out laughing including the strangers in the car with us. sucked but oh well.[/quote]I feel like I always fuck up reading/spelling things when im high haha. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. This one time my and my bros stopped at a gas station blazed as fuck. Only i get out (i think to get drinks). I come out afterwards amd get in a car that looks just like my buddy's car, but to my horror, i find myself staring at a really freaked out 7 year old. I said "oh fuck" and jumped out. My friends pull up and we take off. Needless to say, it was quite embarassingSent from my XT557 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. One of the first times getting high with a few friends at around 16-17 and we were blazed out of our minds so had to do the walk to maccas to satisfy those munchies, anyway get to the front of the line and the girl asks what we would like and we burst into hysterics rolling around on the floor and end up running out of the store before ordering only to return 5 minutes later while trying to pretend the initial incident had never happened and we all just had a bad case of pink eye. Glad i can handle my shit now lol

13. Been there.

playing basketball in the rain* we come in

Friend: you're so wet!
    Me: that's what she said... no wait. that's what he said to her!!

I turn around her mom is just there staring at me.
    Hey mss t!

14. today at work there was this new girl and i was like 'hi, whats your name?' She was like 'grace' and i said 'any relation to grace bowers?'

i was pretty stoned and it was not the dream

15. #955 Boofman9, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    I do embarrassing shit all the time, high or not lol
    But just today me and my buddy were at the shops getting munchies and he told me my shirt was on inside out hahaha
    I had to hide behind this sign thing and swap it around :bongin:

16. My friends first time smoking we rolled up a dank, keif sprinkled blunt and smoked it and he was tripping so much balls. He almost fell of my bed, and started saying "oh shit" and gradually started increasing his volume till he was literally screeching it. Then he started laughing then crying. Shit was crazy

Not your average smoker 😏

17. I was with this girl, (who didn't know I was high) and she asks "how far would you go with me?" (She was hot I would have defiantly banged her) and I reply "I don't know." She says "want to find out?" And I answer "Nah, I'm not in that mood right now." She never talked to me again haha.

18. I was listening to music while browsing books in a book store and started singing along "quietly". An employee had to ask me to stop singing because I was almost shouting and a bunch of little kids were watching me. Super sour diesel is goooood weed,

19. #959 smokeyflowers420, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    I play bass in orchestra, so I sit in the back and usually make it through the class unnoticed. But one day I come to class particularly blazed, and I always use eyedrops but I had allergies so my eyes looked destroyed anyways. So the orchestra director is up front talking to us and I'm looking at him and for no reason get this huge grin and start chuckling. He trails off mid-sentence and asks me what's so funny, and everyone turns around and stares at me like they've never seen a stoned guy before. Then they all start whispering and one chick is like "is he high?" And her friend who sits across the room just says "yeah he's definitely high" it was painfully awkward lol.

20. Went to the gym. Was on the treadmill and dropped my phone. Not thinking tried to pick it up really fast. Ate shit. Tried to jump back on the treadmill really fast before anyone noticed but didnt turn the treadmill off. Ate shit again

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app