The Most Embarassing Thing You've Done Stoned Before?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420L, Jan 5, 2009.

1. I used to have math right after lunch and we'd get high almost always at lunch.  I usually would just sit there listening but this one time I volunteered to do a math problem on the black board in front of the class.  Don't remember what the math was but it was some sort of a long equation.  So there I was, figuring it all out and proud as punch at what I though was a great job.  I was on a  roll, I thought.  After sitting down, the math teacher, Mr Stewart, walked to the board and put a huge X through all of my work.  I was mortified but also a little surprised because I was convinced he was wrong!

2. Most embarrassing thing I've ever done stoned was probably when I was the highest I ever recall myself. It was within the first few months when I first started smoking and edibles were very popular, to be specific cookies. One of these was enough to get you very, but the dare devil 15 or 16 year old me decided to eat two of these... the next few hours consisted of myself skipping school and going to mcdonalds (which is literally a minute walk from the school) with two of my friends, ordered and ate 10 Junior chickens, nearly passing out in the mcdonalds booth, passing out in my brothers car, repassing out when I got home and eventually waking up at like midnight. I think it would of been obvious to the cashier when I ordered 10 sandwiches and the fact you could tell I was a high school student that it was inevitable I was incredibly high. 

3. Eating ferret treats.... :hide:

4. Don't really think this counts as embarrassing, but whatever.
    One time I went to my friend's house for the first time with like 5 other people. At about 2 am we decided to take a walk around his neighborhood and smoke a bong. This was one of the first times I had ever smoked, so I was getting really fucked up. After we had smoked a little over half the weed, the lighter broke. I got really pissed off for some reason and I ran away.
    So I got lost in his neighborhood (it was pretty big and I had never been there before) for about a half hour. The whole time everyone else was looking for me, and I was just sitting down on the side of the road rocking back and forth.
    They still haven't let me forget about it.

😙💨🌿🔥👌 ✈️✈️✈️

Its quite funny most people apologize for their posts when they are stoned thinking they arnt making sense when they are actually making perfect sense xD

makes me wonder if all them times I was ordering food and I thought I was spazzing out, was I really spazzing out or did I just get paranoid and think that? hmmm....

6. Most embarrasing is kissing some guys ass.

7. Well last night after clearing about 8 bowls with my girl, we were about to get it on (woot woot). But the worst thing known to man happened. I couldn't get it up because I was so stoned and laughing too much. So to help me my girl got down and starting giving me the old HJ and BJ. Well I started laughing at the way her head was bobbing up and down for some reason and I guess we were being too loud because the next worst thing known to man happened... My mother walked in.

Eww those things stink so bad. How'd they taste?

9. I was talking to my friends sister who is like 16 or so, I was staying at his house and she would snitch if she knew we smoked.. Anyway we smoke and are chillen watching tv and I was so stoned I was slipping in and out of sleep so as I am talking to his sister I just fall asleep mid conversation LOL.. 3 years ago

10. Incredibly dry and bland, I thought to myself "wow these cheez its must be stale or something." then I realized what I was doing and put them down like nothing happened xP

11. Now this one was really embarrassing i actually felt bad haha. My friends brother was talking to me and two of my friends down at the bowling club. I was the only one smoking and my friends brother doesnt know we smoke so i was trying to act sober. Me being the genious i am looked at his nose and there was a black pimple/mole on his nose and i thought it was a nose piercing and i said ' dudeee i didnt know u got a nose piercing'  :smoking: haha he replied 'wahhh?' i was just like 'ohhh shit dw man' it was really awkward i think he realised what i was talking about. I looked at my friends they were trying to hide there laughter but i could tell they had tears running down. I do the most stupid shit while stoned haha. He ended being a really chill guy end we talked for a couple hours and he gave me 10 bucks for munchies cause i told him i was hungry haha. Mcdonalds was nice. 

THis one Is not really embarrassing but more funny. I was getting out of my friends car and for 20 seconds  i was trying to open the door untill he reaches over and says 'dude its locked' and unlocks it. 'Ohh shit' hahah he just shook his head and laughed.

12. ran into the drive thru window at a well know fast food resturant lmao

Was baked off some cherry pie. I dont know why I got so close but I just scrapped it. Fool in the car was dying I was embarrassed as fuck.

I can laugh now because it was hilarious.

13. First off, I smoke weed constantly. Usually I have a decent buzz all day and honestly it keeps me out of trouble. Not so much for embarrassing moments lol. Anyways, I get baked one night and go pick up this babe I was talking too at the time. She was cool with me being stoned, but she didn't smoke at all. So I ask her what she wants to do and she says she wants Taco Bell. Long story short I eat all stoned out and fast and forget about my ulcers. So we are driving down the road and I vomit all over my lap, swerving, not knowing what the fuck to do. Lol then she starts grabbing napkins and wiping it off me. She's like all over me, which I think is fuckin weird, cleaning up my puke. Fuckin crazy situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #934 dank_nation, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
    Once after an afternoon of heavy dabbing I went to the gas station to cure my terminal cottonmouth. There I was in line ,casually tossing a Gatorade in the air when out of nowhere my friends knocks it out of the air and it legit explodes on the floor. I guess the cap broke into two pieces. Anyway the cashier was super pissed and yelling so We kinda just walked out with the quickness :Smoking:Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. This was my favorite thread and it's dying....oh so sad

16. About to make sweet sweet love with my girl but couldn't get hard for the life of me.. Made a good laugh at the time.

17. Lol okay this happen to my brother, we were smoking a few blunts in our balcony & he just let it rip, & all he says is "holy shit, i just sharted myself" & ran into the bathroom. I was fucking cracking up.For me, one day i was fucking my acquintances girl & right when im kicking out my house pretty much my friends with the girls boyfriend are already on my floor walkig to my room with out calling me or nothing, & i had to say some dumb shit like we were just playing some COD. I dont think he believed it but he was a real pussyiPhone

18. This is quite frequent for me but when I get high and go somewhere to eat or a gas station and the person says "Thanks come again" I say "Thanks you too" haha Wtf would they come to again?

19. Went on my bus at 12 am after smoking at a friends backyardI couldn't swipe my metrocard and I was standing there swiping my card literally 15x in a row... And the bus driver just stares at me and swipes it for me and says "son you're killing me!"

20. [quote name="geje47" post="19317564" timestamp="1389404794"]Went on my bus at 12 am after smoking at a friends backyardI couldn't swipe my metrocard and I was standing there swiping my card literally 15x in a row... And the bus driver just stares at me and swipes it for me and says "son you're killing me!"[/quote]I've done this except it was a school bus and I didn't need a card. I start digging into my pocket holding up the line and the bus lady is like WTF?So I swipe her arm and look at her for approval to sit down. She starts laughing like crazy saying. "Yeah go sit down pleeeease sit down" I sat looked at her not amused because I didn't see what's funny. Until my friend explained it. This I laughed by myself for the whole 15 minute bus ride!