Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The most dangerous thing about cannabis is...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chadddd, Apr 5, 2011.

1. ...possessing it ;)

2. using a lighter

3. Very true. I recommend you burn all the evidence immediately. :smoking:

4. distributing it (if you're not careful)

5. it becoming such a big part of your life that it effects more important parts like family friends and grades

6. How detrimental it is to your mental and respiratory health. One joint equals about ten cigarettes.

I'm just kidding. The answer is nothing is dangerous about cannabis itself. It's a plant that produces oxygen for our Earth and many products humans can practically use.

The most dangerous part about cannabis is the information people receive about it, and how congested it is with lies and false beliefs.

7. That when you mix it with TNT it can explode

8. the police

9. Having it, Lulz.

10. I agree possessing it is the most dangerous thing about weed. I've been charged with possession before and here you get away with doing community service your first time and after that its a criminal charge and you aren't offered the community service option. I don't smoke weed in public places anymore. Just not worth it!

11. Driving around hot, with it.

Nvm.. I guess it's the same as possession, when I actually thought of it.

12. eating too much!!!!!

13. Dropping it down the drain and having to call the plummer

14. :laughing:

15. thread/

16. getting beat up
    tazed
    killed
    by them