The most craziest game ever played while baked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by maryjanelova, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Well earlier today was crazy!! Me & my homie had gottn 8 gz of sum white widow & decided to smoke all of it. Well after we smoked it all i was like hmmm... So i decided to turn on my ps3 & put in Fear 2. Now this game is fucking creepy & scary when im not high. So i got it started & started to play it & i was so high i just felt like nothing was going to happen & bam!! a ghost popped out!! i was soo scared ahaha i threw the controller at my homie & took off out of the house & looked back at my house & just sat on my lawn. & all u here is my homie busting up laughing his balls off. He comes out & says damn that shit was funny! i said fuck you!
    damn i was scared shitless man. ahaha but im thinking of playing it & popping a pill aha

So does anybody have any crazy stories when playing a game stoned as fuck?

2. dont have many stories...
    but that was funny:D

3. Fear 2 isn't scary, the screen gets all staticy before alma shows up.

But I played Gears of War 2 when I was baked. I couldn't manage though because everytime I shot anyone seeing thier legs fly off was hilarious to me and I would nearly pee myself

4. Alien Hominid. All sorts of morbity, challenging, and fun!

5. Urban Terror.

6. Play Silent Hill 2.

7. Hell no. I played fear 2 quite a few times stoned, and it's a total buzz kill for me. I dont want to get scared like that, like jolted out of your seat, lame. But Bioshock is a badass game to play high if you have a gaming computer, a big wide screen monitor and some stereo headphones.

8. #8 Brorcx, Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2009
    Well this one isn't a "video" game but a game nonetheless. One time back in Highschool, 5 friends and I toked up around 1am. After we all shared a few stories a friend of mine suggested we play a game.

So you know those water balloon sling-shots you can buy? Well we took some apples from a nearby apple tree and shot those in the air. The game was to not get hit by the falling apples. Was fun and very scary at the same time. We made forts out of skids and chairs. We had a blast and only one person got hit, it didn't do any damage, just gave him a head ache for a while.

Looking back on it now, we could have done some serious damage to ourselves. I really do miss those days....

9. Four-person Warlords on the Atari. Yeah with the paddle controllers. HYSTERICAL.

10. When Gears of war 1 was around that was the craziest multiplayer when I was high I felt like I was the person in the game!

11. Around when call of duty 4 first came out, I came home and was still high on lsd. Anyone thats played it, remember that first level where your on the boat. That shit was intense to say the least!:)

12. Fuck that, pop in Condemed: Criminal Origins for the XBOX 360 and turn out the lights. Make sure you're fucking stoned. It's fucked.

Something about crazy crackheads popping out of the dark at you is terrifying.

[​IMG]

13. Rofl for me its Grand Theft Auto or Saints row lol a good physical game basketball rofl me and my friend played it and whenever we missed we couldnt stop laughing trust me man its amazing